Zoce Zoce 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 18 in Community

What city are you moving to? I was born and raised just outside of Detroit and currently still live here, its not bad like people make it out to be! Unless your in the deep ghetto and you act like a douche bag and make yourself stand out nobody will bother you. In the suburbs outside of detroit there's not really much for problems and im only 5 miles north of detroit! Im not scared to let my kids play outside or having stabbings on my corner, it just depends where your at just like everywhere else. Im sure every big city has some kind of ghetto.

Best Answer

Southfield for less than a year then saginaw for 4 years and so on

Best Answer

Thanks ^^

Best Answer

No problem! Southfield is not that bad at all... its actually not far from me at all. Saginaw is north of flint and flint is a pretty ghetto large city but the same kind of things apply just like detroit but Saginaw is nice and has a really fun night life!

Best Answer

oh thanks!

Best Answer

I suppose it's better than Texas.

Best Answer

Every state in this union has it's problems. Those who usually things like "oh it's sooooo bad there!" have never lived there & was probably informed by someone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Someone who also doesn't live there. lol <br />
I live in Michigan. Detroit to be exact. Yes. There are some problem areas here. But they're not as bad as some have made them out to be. If safety is your main concern here, just stay away from the problem areas. The only way you'll be negatively affected is if you go where the problem areas are.<br />
Other than that, you'll be fine here in Michigan. Don't worry. :-)

Best Answer

o thanks, i will be living in southfield for months then move to saginaw for some years

Best Answer

You're welcome. :-) Hope you enjoy your time in Southfield & Saginaw.

Best Answer

all the cool people live there :D

Best Answer

I see i was worried thanks !!

Best Answer

ok :) stay warm :)

Best Answer

it would be a bottom of the list choice for me

Best Answer