yeshuja yeshuja 31-35, M 15 Answers Jul 17, 2012

An old and very popular Scottish Actor of many years ago, a man called Alastair Sim, made the very same observation, and statement. He believed that we should be led by the young, not the old. His reasoning was that the old Politician would want to keep things pretty much the same, whereas a young politician would change things to build for the future.

Best Answer

That's amazing. Thank you! Do you believe we should be led by the young?

Best Answer

I'm not sure to be honest, in England we are led by younger politicians than we were years ago, and not too much has changed really. So I think i'd like to hold my verdict in Abeyance.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about younger politicians, though. I'm talking about children. What would society look like if we asked the children what we should be doing, and followed their lead?

Best Answer

It would be intresting. I thinkl half of children would follow their parents examples, God help us! and the other half would possibly want to nuke most of the world. I think any sensible child, would also possibly be a precocious little S.H.I.T as well, so I think i'd like to see leaders that were at least 30 years old say, with a little life experience under their belts, and I would definately like to see more Woman leaders too.

Best Answer

Because, after years spent taking care of their parents' antics, they decide they wanna act like adults the way their parents do.

Best Answer

I'm think I'm missing something here....

Best Answer

Too honest.

Best Answer

they're not good at lying.

Best Answer

Not enough experience . It reminds me of that old saying ,: Old , mean , and crafty will beat youth and brashness every time " .

Best Answer

The part of the brain that takes last to develop is the skill of reasoning. Most only develop that skill around 25 YO. (Most men between 25 to 30)<br />
Ask any parent if they can reason with a teenager. <br />
Then there is also the RISK factor in the young - Like train surfing while painting graffiti.

Best Answer

Ok, first of all, "the skill of reasoning" is not a part of the brain. This makes me question your reasoning skills. Second, I know for a fact that I was stronger in my reasoning skills when I was 8 years old than my parents were in their 40s. I am now 31 and still the same as I was when I was 8. My parents are just unreasonable people. Unreasonable means they do not know how to reason. I know plenty of kids who are much more reasonable than the majority of adults.

Best Answer

According to some scientists, the frontal cortex of humans continues to mature for about 20 years after birth. Until this point, neural pathways remain somewhat unspecified in a person’s brain. Although science has not discovered an exact explanation of how the brain matures, some studies suggest that early childhood maturation may be controlled primarily by genetic factors, while brain maturation in later childhood and around puberty may be due to environmental factors. What these studies seem to suggest is that life experiences in later development stages help form the patterns and pathways of the frontal cortex, creating the mainstays of individual personality.

Best Answer

Your point is? I agree with yeshuja, I know kids who more "reasonable" than adults are. Sad to say, lol.

Best Answer

because they are not and not sure where you got the idea they were better.

Best Answer

not sure where you got the idea they aren't.

Best Answer

not sure where you see children leading nations,governments ,corporations etc.

Best Answer

Many children I know are diplomats. I was one of them. Society is out of control with its corporations, and other institutions. Many people are not happy. Many animals pushing extinction also are not happy. Et cetera. If the adults are out of control, maybe we should give the children a chance.

Best Answer

I'll pass on your idea but thank you.

Best Answer

Thankfully you're not the ultimate judge. And you're welcome.

Best Answer

Children are NOT better at life skills... They're just miniature versions of their moron parents.

Best Answer

so you're a miniature version of your moron parents?

Best Answer

I reject your ba<x>se premise as false, sir.

Best Answer

allow me, sir, to provide some strong evidence to the contrary: http://deepexistence.com/2011/07/4-ways-children-are-better-than-adults/

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

I dont know any kids like that..What the hell are they putting in the water where you live?

Best Answer

the adults are putting flouride in the water, which is a poison that attracts lead, and the adults are telling the children it's good for them. the kids aren't putting flouride in the water. the adults are.

Best Answer

Are you a pedo-bear?

Best Answer

I'm not sure, so I guess I'll Google it.

Best Answer

Ok, I just Googled pedo-bear, and am only minorly insulted because of your implication that someone who is in favor of children's rights would want to violate them. This makes no sense.

Best Answer

Immaturity and lack of experience, and lack of a handful of other reasoning and logic skills.

Best Answer

Maybe economics is not healthy and needs a new perspective that only kids who are "immature" by this world's standards can provide.

Best Answer

It would be pretty disastrous, love... Full of holes (even moreso than it already is) and that would put even more people in jeopardy.

Best Answer

because they cant reach the top shelf. thats where i keep the good stuff.

Best Answer