SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 25 Answers Feb 28 in Embarrassing & Funny

Just had to lol at situationally gay...that will give me giggles the rest of the day methinks ;)

Best Answer

Men have watched enough MacGyver to know; you make do with what you have!<br />
LOL

Best Answer

NO!!!!!!!! I would rather ********** all the time than do it with a guy!!

Best Answer

We shall see...we shall see <_<

Best Answer

lol yeas sticking ones **** in someones waste-poop hole is NOT sex to me.

Best Answer

I totally agree!! It's not meant for that.

Best Answer

Desperation has ways of changing opinions :P

Best Answer

I will never get that desperate. My hand and mind about women can do wonders.

Best Answer

Yup! It's made for our body waste to come out of, not for things to be stuck in it.

Best Answer

arent all guys secretly gay?

Best Answer

I highly doubt it

Best Answer

There a lot of guys now that have lots of sex with men even though they are married. It is physical thing not emotional. Gay men want a full emotionally rewarding relationship

Best Answer

they do now with woman around all the time

Best Answer

they do any ways, do you? the answer is up to you if you think that way

Best Answer

Well I had a friend in the merchant navy doing long cruises to Australia from England and he more or less agreed with you and he was straight but said after days at sea men would find comfort where they could but once in a port would revert to their normal desires.<br />
So yes I think you are right

Best Answer

they get it on when women are around, sex is sex for pleasure

Best Answer

Historically it has been shown to be situationally dependant and is hormone related.... testosterone wants to copulate, oestrogen wants to procreate.

Best Answer

Oh no? Really? I thought they were invented in Victorian times. Soz.... just one of my stupid jokes.... I was referring to the guys that are SO hetero.... and then do it with other guys when the situation changes. A guy on here told me that being fcuked by some rugby team members was essential for team building... "it's not gay" ..... and the sailors that had wives on land.... many examples of situational change. I see human sexuality as a wide spectrum and all the richer for it..... it has been with us it all it's varieties since the beginning. Ty for giving me the chance to explain. mx:))

Best Answer

Ah, the complexity of human experiencing.... the most honest response is, as you have written "I have no idea....". We like to think we know what it is like for others, maybe we try to step into their shoes... but really, we don't know. Maybe there is so much unconscious repression because of society... and a change in situation releases something that is already there.... I don't know... but is sure feels a better way to accept people for whom they are rather than suppress them and cause problems. mx:))

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

This could be possible cause many men **** each other in jail when there are no women around.

Best Answer

Thats hawt, I mean ahhh, probably

Best Answer

I've heard of male sailors haveing sex with one another due to a lack of women on board. I would say it makes them situationally bi at most, since if there was a woman around they would likely rather have sex with her.

Best Answer

just horny

Best Answer

Absofuckinglutely not! Why are people always trying to justify and make people gay. Geesh.

Best Answer

I'm not. It was a joke.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer