Don't think so, but in the right hand corner that icon third one, just before log out ( you can tell I am a computer genius by now hey haha ), click on that and a drop down menu comes and tells you someone has replied.

Best Answer

You are right. I’ve played around with it a little now and seems the only advantage is that the whole conversation ends up on one board rather than two. (Not much of an advantage when you can click “board to board” and get the same results)

Best Answer

I have never used board to board you know. I think they did it because people write on their own whiteboards by mistake, I know I have done it or had it done to me. I like it, but have not used it haha. When I poke around EP it makes reading stuff easier haha.

Best Answer

I also wonder.

Best Answer

As far as I understand it-when you click reply it leaves an empty box for you to write your reply...then you click send and it will post it on their whiteboard.<br />
Otherwise go directly to their profile, click on whiteboard on the left hand side of their profile page, type and send.

Best Answer

Doesn't work like that for me. Are you sure it works like that for you? I know how to post to their whiteboard directly, so that is not an obstacle. But thanks anyway.

Best Answer

Practice makes perfect...I'm going to send you a whiteboard message to say "HI"...I may be wrong. You can send me one as well and I'll use my own instructions to reply.

Best Answer

I think we've figured it out. :)

Best Answer