So, last time I was drunk, my ex said I was not very fun, but everyone else thought I was fun, and so, should I feel bad for being drunk? Honestly, i don't care what you answer, I'm just freaking happy to be drunk! Yeeyyy, it was a bad 4/20, but it has been a good 4/21, with a quart of vodka in my system and Worms Armegeddon on the screen! This is happy emot! Answer so I'll be freaking out tomorrow!
Dani3Forsyth Dani3Forsyth 26-30 5 Answers Apr 21, 2012

Now come on what did you say and do when drunk, some people are<br />
rude when drunk, honestly i prefer to stay away from them too.<br />
Obviously still has a thing for your ex, because honestly if you did not<br />
why would you care what she said. I get the feeling you are not being<br />
completely honest about the whole ideal, people often can not even see<br />
how stupid they get when drunk.

Best Answer

You see, that's the thing. My filter drops when I'm drunk, and I like the feeling of not second guessing anything I say every now and again. But I don't get significantly rude, or belligerent; I just get honest and silly, my muscles loose and wiggly! I'm actually pretty lucid at that point. I suppose I could see my ex getting mad with me being a little more complimentary than usual towards my friends, but I don't believe I get so far gone that you'd call it making passes at people. It matters to me because of my complex, trying to fix my flaws and trying to make sure I don't offend people. Ex was very judgmental, and even knowing that I still have that issue! Meh.

Best Answer

I do not hang out with exes there is a reason they are my past. Everyone has flaws. Maybe you should hang out with friends when ex is not around. I act silly when drunk but not rude. That is normal so just chill and do not stress. As long as you are happy that is what matters.

Best Answer

i wouldnt care what my ex thought of me. have fun

Best Answer

so your friends saw nothing wrong you, but your "Ex" which i assume is an Ex-Girlfriend thought you were a ****... is that really surprising?

Best Answer

A little, if you would like me to be honest! XD But I will take your point.

Best Answer

Probably because your Ex is an Ex for a reason..

Best Answer

Haha, the blunt are awesome for obvious reasons, ne?

Best Answer