So, last time I was drunk, my ex said I was not very fun, but everyone else thought I was fun, and so, should I feel bad for being drunk? Honestly, i don't care what you answer, I'm just freaking happy to be drunk! Yeeyyy, it was a bad 4/20, but it has been a good 4/21, with a quart of vodka in my system and Worms Armegeddon on the screen! This is happy emot! Answer so I'll be freaking out tomorrow!
Dani3Forsyth Dani3Forsyth 26-30 5 Answers Apr 21, 2012

Now come on what did you say and do when drunk, some people are

rude when drunk, honestly i prefer to stay away from them too.

Obviously still has a thing for your ex, because honestly if you did not

why would you care what she said. I get the feeling you are not being

completely honest about the whole ideal, people often can not even see

how stupid they get when drunk.

Best Answer

You see, that's the thing. My filter drops when I'm drunk, and I like the feeling of not second guessing anything I say every now and again. But I don't get significantly rude, or belligerent; I just get honest and silly, my muscles loose and wiggly! I'm actually pretty lucid at that point. I suppose I could see my ex getting mad with me being a little more complimentary than usual towards my friends, but I don't believe I get so far gone that you'd call it making passes at people. It matters to me because of my complex, trying to fix my flaws and trying to make sure I don't offend people. Ex was very judgmental, and even knowing that I still have that issue! Meh.

Best Answer

I do not hang out with exes there is a reason they are my past. Everyone has flaws. Maybe you should hang out with friends when ex is not around. I act silly when drunk but not rude. That is normal so just chill and do not stress. As long as you are happy that is what matters.

Best Answer

i wouldnt care what my ex thought of me. have fun

Best Answer

so your friends saw nothing wrong you, but your "Ex" which i assume is an Ex-Girlfriend thought you were a ****... is that really surprising?

Best Answer

A little, if you would like me to be honest! XD But I will take your point.

Best Answer

Probably because your Ex is an Ex for a reason..

Best Answer

Haha, the blunt are awesome for obvious reasons, ne?

Best Answer