I don't have a problem with age difference... except when I see guys at that age that can only find 17 year olds that have not had a chance to experience life yet. It makes me question why the older person would do that. The younger person normally does not see this part.. only that the older is 'more mature' :|:|

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

When I was 17, my BF was 34. That relationship lasted almost 5 years, and he's still my best friend. I'm now 22, and both the men I like are 51, and the woman I like is 34. Age ain't **** (unless they're gonna get thrown in prison). Plus, if someone that age would use someone young... It's about the person doing it, not how old the people involved are (reference again, "unless, prison, blah blah blah").

Best Answer

No it isn't weird, it is illegal....

Best Answer

well its proably illegal. but we haven't done anything yet. if you know what i mean

Best Answer

I think it sounds pretty cool and look out when you turn 18...

Best Answer

it is not illeagul in england. you only have to be 16.

Best Answer

He could be Your father !

Best Answer

It's not... I am almost 15 and the girl i like is 22

Best Answer

hell no. there is no weirdness of dating an older person. i am 19 and married to a 51 year old man. he is the best thing that ever happened to me. we get a lot of stick but i dont care. i love him and thats all that matters. there are 31 years between us and i sometimes make it into a game. if someone says im going out with a man who is 10 years older than me<br />
i simply say haha i beat you. theres 31 yrs between us. <br />
hunni if you love the guy. then who care what others think.

Best Answer

Weird is what you make it

Best Answer