You are in a real bad sport there .... I'd suggest that you find a JOB and move out of your parents home .... Don't take ANY $$$ from them and support yourself even though it won't be as well as you are now .... Then; you can be yourself and there isn't a da** thin that anyone can do about it ...

Best Answer

Don't come out yet if you think its the wrong time

Best Answer

If it is causing you stress and unhappiness that they don't know; then you should come out. if you wanna test the waters then drop hints or talk about your gay friends, if you don't have any then talk about a gay celebrity. if you 're brave; rip it off and be like guys im gay and start crying. cause that's pretty much what I did.

Best Answer

Only you can make that call. You already know how they feel about gay people. Make your decision on what you know . Not what total strangers have to say. It's your life. Not thier. But if it was in my family I wouldn't until I moved out if then

Best Answer

Don't know

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Tricky..... You should make a gay joke and see how they take that first to test the waters. That's what I did.

Best Answer

Same here. And on top of that I'm an atheist. They'll throw me out the house.

Best Answer

same but I really want to because of my current girlfriend

Best Answer

I want to clear the air at least before I go to college. I have a crush on someone, but again I told no one I'm bi.

Best Answer

I understand. my friends know I am and so does my sister. she doesn't really care but my parents and family are another story

Best Answer

My brothers tend to make gay jokes all of the time, and my stepdad has so much prejudice towards me. My mom might be the only one who'd accept me.

Best Answer

well then maybe you should tell your mom first

Best Answer

I probably should. Thank you for the advice.

Best Answer

no problem

Best Answer