I've always loved how strong the ethnic groups and their influence over American culture has been, please tell me more ? Music seems to have an amazing history behind it and who would know better then you guys, tell me everything about Hiphop/RnB/Jazz/Pop and your experiences? What was the 80's like in America? Here in Australia racism is frond upon very much, with the KKK still a loud to roam free selling a negative light upon non-white people don't you think they should be jailed? Why are you guys so Patriotic? I know every country is but you guys constantly brag about it? Do you think your country isn't as great as they advertise themselves? How do you feel about having a Black president and maybe possibilities of having a female president one day? I have so many more questions that I have which I would've loved to have asked when I was gonna go there but I don't think I want to, but I still want to learn about you guys :) so tell me as much as possible ?
OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 7 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

for reasons best known to themselves they believe the h in herb is silent

Best Answer

Please google "living in the USA or listen to Bruce Springstien, maybe go to "**** Amercia" you will know th wild and seedy side first

Best Answer

its okay, I learnt enough about it today :)

Best Answer

pff america , the birth place of aids

Best Answer