Alright, as you can see in my name, im Australian. so im a Bahai, and, NO Bahai isnt a country or place, its a religion. So the government in Iran is imprisoning Bahais just because of what they believe in. isnt that all old fashion? shouldnt the U.N do anything about it? My freind was imprisoned for being a Bahai. its terrible...
thataustraliangirl thataustraliangirl 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 15 in Community

Wake up and join the real world... if you knew anything about Iran, then you would know that it is a MUSLIM Country, run by MUSLIM LAWS, by MUSLIM Fanatics who even KILL People for Being Christian, Bahai & Jewish.<br />
Not the best place to live even if you are Muslim.

Best Answer

I am so tired of chicken sh*t @$$holes that run the world, all of them.

Best Answer

Thank you for the information. I guess that sect isn't politically powerful enough to have any support in the UN.

Best Answer

It's a Muslim country, that means most of their beliefs are from the fifth century. Never underestimate religious governments. I know what Bahai is, they would not hurt anyone. The opposite of the Religion of Peace.

Best Answer

the opposite of the Religion of Peace? whats that supposed to mean... muslims are? anyways, iran is like really special to Bahais so going there and getting imprisoned...its kind of a bummer.

Best Answer

HINT:
Do Not GO to IRAN!

Best Answer

I am a member of Avaaz. It is a group of people worldwide who start petitions in order to bring unjust things like this to the attention of people who can do something about it. If you contact them and they think your cause is just then they will let you start a petition if you like. Check it out. <br />
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/

Best Answer

Ooooooo! A petition! WOW!
I bet that'll get you all kinds of action if you can get like 100 people to sign it!
And Iran will become a fabulous friendly nation because of it!
Yes!
Let's make a petition for Free Ice Cream on Sundays while we are at it!

Best Answer

You're a fool.

Best Answer

Wow. you just want people to go to prison? Th1nkF1rst how would you feel of you went to prison just becuase of what you belive in. and some guy was making jokes out of it.

Best Answer

IF they Knew what would possibly happen to them if the went to IRAN...
A] Why were they stupid enough to even go?
B} Why did they let the IRANIAN Government know that they were Bahai?

And I wasn't making jokes about Bahai People going to prison, nor would I want Anyone to go to prison because of their personal beliefs.

I WAS making fun of "wraithorn"'s idea that a freakin' Petition will solve the world's problems!

If that were true, I'd be signing them all day!
BUT do you actually think that a Petition with Even 1 BILLION Signatures on it would solve ANYTHING at All? Seriously? WHO will AGREE with it and ENFORCE it?

Would it Magically Change NORTH KOREA, or SYRIA, or IRAN? Can we make a Petition to OUTLAW Cocaine & Heroin, to Disband the TALIBAN, to END Domestic Violence?

THINK PEOPLE!!

Best Answer

A. Do you know how special Iran is to Bahais? It pretty much became the Bahai faith there.

B. When you arrive in Iran the border patrol ask for you religion.
Its better to try than just sit here. My grandfather worked in the U.N and got really far in changing the Bahai Faith in Iran, but sitting here and watch them trying to help isnt gonna help anyone. so a petition is betten than fricking nothing alright?

Best Answer

Are you living in Iran?

Best Answer

No. but some family freinds are..

Best Answer

You have to expect seriously deluded and extreme policies enforced by a country whose government is a Theocratic Dictatorship.

Best Answer

its not a part of your continent??

Best Answer

No.. it isnt... I live in Australia.

Best Answer

is your religion a type of austrailian food also?

Best Answer

you, my freind, are the most racist person. i have ever heard from.

Best Answer

lmao there is only one race that i am aware of and that would be the human one. and i love some and hate some so that makes me not racist.. i still love you tho

Best Answer