There's nothing worth seeing anymore. When will they get it together? :/
Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 10 Answers Jul 10 in Travel

Thats hollywood for you. The biggest sellout business in the world. Movies are catering to the younger generation. Gone are the days when the movies were worth watching. Here are the days of the movies of the insipid mind.

Best Answer

The good ones seem to be fewer and farther in between, but there are still some worthy releases.

Best Answer

I rarely go nowadays.

Best Answer

Well there is that one movie thing coming out... That yours truly is working on...

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

:/ Hey don't blame me that the French bastard chose such a snotty name for himself because he's an "Artist" :/ Yours truly just said it would be a masterpiece and to google-twittershare-spam the word about it so here I am...

Best Answer

Well, I am happy with all the superhero movies being released lately.<br />
If you don't like hollywood try seeing indie movies

Best Answer

Have you try Bollywood?

Best Answer

no -.-

Best Answer

X-men was pretty decent...

Best Answer

I hate X-men

Best Answer

"Hate" is a very strong word ... :)

Best Answer

I tried watching one of the movies and I fell asleep in the theater. Even my friends couldn't keep me awake. They loved it, but I didn't and I still don't get the hype

Best Answer

It takes time...

Best Answer

*yawn* I'm getting sleepy even thinking about those movies.

Best Answer

Agenda first- Art second. Never

Best Answer

I know right, I haven't seen a movie for about 2-3 years

Best Answer

Wow that's a long time. lol

Best Answer

It seems the humor in comedies are different, and the action movies are way too much action, they don't make them like they use to

Best Answer

They sure don't. It's depressing. :/

Best Answer

there are plenty of older movies that could be worth watching.

Best Answer

But the theater is something I enjoyed going to.

Best Answer

oh damn. yeh me too, I often settle to watch something **** coz I do enjoy the movies a lot. Hopefully they will pick up their game in the near future.

Best Answer

Yea, I was thinking of doing the same. Just going just to go, but I'd hate to go and waste money by either zoning out or falling asleep throughout the picture. I'm very picky about movies.

Best Answer