No, don't label yourself just yet. Attraction and physical feelings are 2 different things.

Best Answer

I think it becomes "bi" when it becomes "sexual". Admiring someone or wanting to be close to that person doesn't necessarily mean sexually.

Best Answer

Sex is brought up so early nowadays. Perfectly normal to have a crush on another girl at your age, you admire her, thinks she is wonderful, nothing else. Don't stress it, enjoy your childhood innocence and the friendship.

Best Answer

I got just the same thing happening to me (I'm 16), though I know she's straight and there's no chance I could ever have anything further than an innocent friendship... :( <br />
It's perfectly natural to feel that way, girls are beautiful and sexy; the thing is: do you feel the same way when looking at a guy? In my case, I've never payed any attention to them or felt anything when kissing one.

Best Answer

You need friends,so it all depends what's in your head?

Best Answer