I would tell her, it might even help you feel relieved in kind of getting it off your shoulders and letting it out. Even if this wasn't the cause, please don't let anyone ever convince you that you do not look good enough or that you are not thin enough. Being healthy and happy is what matters, and being loved for who you are. Hugs.

Best Answer

I know what you're going through and I ask myself this every day. Message me if you ever need to talk.

Best Answer

ty & thanks every1 else for your responses as well i think i am going to tell her when i see her this week

Best Answer

Yes you should. And you should tell whichever person you're most comfortable with. You might also want to check out Overeaters Anonymous, which deals with people who misuse food in any way. Abusing food is a disease that kills more slowly but no less surely than any other substance or self-destructive behaviour. The sooner you start to talk about it, the sooner you have the potential to stop. <br />
I wish you all the best and I'm glad you're getting help.

Best Answer

thanks so much

Best Answer

you should tell her

Best Answer

Yes, do you want to get old before your time or worse die?

Best Answer

Yes, cuz if you don't you'll die young, that's a type of addictive behavior that kills

Best Answer