Mya54321 Mya54321 26-30, F 28 Answers Aug 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Stalker alert!

Best Answer

Don'tyou mean ex boyfriend?

Best Answer

you are stalking..

Best Answer

Can you say stalker

Best Answer

Tell me his number and I can have a nice long talk talk with him

Best Answer

That sounds a little stalkerish, not saying I wouldn't do the same, make sure he's actually cheating and it's not his sister/cousin (not that he couldn't cheat with one of them). Point is just don't freak out till you known the truth than dump his sorry cheating buttocks if he is cheating.

Best Answer

If you just broke up with him he is no longer yours and free to do as he pleases. Don't make a scene as it will only reflect poorly on you. Time to go home.

Best Answer

There are better people than that out there. Be the better person, and move on.

Best Answer

Damn y'all must never experienced being In love that's sad

Best Answer

I have been stalked by an ex. She just threatened to steal my cat. Time to move on.

Best Answer

Walk away, and dump his *ss. No point in causing a scene because he won't care and you'll look bad.

Best Answer

What is the question here?

Best Answer

Seriously and your first thing is to put it on here???! If its not your house who cares?!! 7 billion people in the world!!! He's just one down you know you don't need to **** with... Oh and that ***** she can have your sloppy seconds... ;)

Best Answer

I'm just waiting for the hitman to show up so I can make sure he does the job right

Best Answer

So get rid of the **********...ain't nobody got time for that.

Best Answer

Go home.

Best Answer

Im sitting down town in a railway station, one toke over the line!

Best Answer

I'd murder the *******.

Best Answer