TheAlmost TheAlmost 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Romance & True Love

anyone can "seem" awesome , it's called acting . i'm a complete psycho but can act normal until it's too late for the victim

Best Answer

You have no real choice. You have to go for it just in case because she never will.

Best Answer

Get to know her a little better, make time to spend together so she can get to know you too, if you feel the vibe is right, and you are confident in the moment, just be honest and straight forward with her, and say something like, "You know, I really like you. More than a friend, I mean. But I don't know how you feel." If she doesn't return the feelings, it might hurt but at least you will know, and hopefully you two can remain friends if it isn't awkward.

Best Answer

I say go for it.

Best Answer

If it's a girl you only know online, no.... don't go for it... But if this is a real life situation, do it! I mean won't you regret it later if you don't?

Best Answer

Go with your gut feeling. You feel that she is awesome and you are talking to her, go for it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Best Answer

Do it. It's better to try and possibly get shot down then to spend all the time never knowing!

Best Answer