if only more ppl used it, the flu would be less common

Best Answer

excluding the handsanitizer i wash my hands about 30-40 times a day, so i think i'm safe from the flu, i don't know about the rest of you :)

Best Answer

It certainly does not count as you carrying it with you but clearly, seeing it in a room is a HUGE trigger for you. If you have set the goal to not carry it you are doing great. Stick with that for now then when you become comfortable, reach out to not using the sanitizer that you may see "out there" (It really is everywhere these days!) I hope this helps!

Best Answer

that sounds perfect.

Best Answer

it counts as not carrying it, but you can still over use it

Best Answer

i'm not sure which is more important to me and my therapist right now, i think carrying it obsessively was the main focus, i can work on using it after carrying it.

Best Answer

yeah i think the carrying part would be the main concern

Best Answer

Did you put it in the room first? if someone else did , then your off the hook

Best Answer

it's the room i keep my handsanitizer i'm not allowed to carry, and i only come in the room to sleep and use it once before i go to bed.

Best Answer

Lol ur fuct. Lol. No you're not freeing the obsession .. hold on I have to spray my toilet real qwik and where's my tooth brush and sanitizer!?!?!? I mite know what ur eluding too. Maybe possibly sometimes always means YES!

Best Answer

ok thanks :) lol.

Best Answer