im not a 4th of july but im not an oct 31st.
ida84 ida84 26-30, F 18 Answers May 5, 2011

Ask him if he'd rather you be ugly so NOBODY would look at you.

Best Answer

divorce is the answer.

Best Answer

Thats his problem not yours. You cant control other guys. Your husband sounds insecure, and a bit immature (no offence). You could try reminding him, that other guys looking at you doesnt matter because you are married to HIM.

Best Answer

lol, seriously..

Best Answer

Tell him that 'at least you said no when his friends made a pass at you," and perhaps he should get gay friends that are not attracted to pretty girls.

Best Answer

you should tell him to feel proud that he has a beautiful wife that other men wish they had. ;)

Best Answer

i tell him that all the time.. we different nationality so maybe thats why?..

Best Answer

Wear a bag over your head? or maybe put a bag over the heads of those who stare at you?

Best Answer

its been 4 YEARS!!! hes making wanted to leave hes @$$

Best Answer

Kick him in the balls and rattle his wedding tackle

Best Answer

Tell him you only have eyes for him and that you can't help it if people look as long as they don't touch your fine.

Best Answer

I am too, and my husband doesn't mind when other men look at me, he only minds if they flirt with me. I think it's kind of adorable how posessive he can be in that I will go home and tell him about talking to some gas station cashier or customer and then he says, "that guy was actually hitting on you" and gets mad and thinks I am actually interested or something because I simply had a conversation! It's cute, because it's silly, and because it shows he wants me all to himself...he is like a child with their favorite blankie that won't let anyone else touch it....lol, cute

Best Answer