joyba61 joyba61 51-55, F 3 Answers Jan 9 in Health

Not yet but soon!

Best Answer

let me know

Best Answer

Where are you trying to lose weight and what are you trying to tone?

Best Answer

everything

Best Answer

When i get the green light, I'm going to be doing an hour of cardio everyday and 30 minutes of workouts (such as jump squats). My goal is to lose my baby weight, loose a little on my thighs, and tone my butt. My diet plan is going to avoid things with too much sugars and carbs, i'm going to eat reasonable portions and I'm going to drink tons of water. I will be taking multivitamins, flaxseed, and fish oil capsules every morning. All of this helped my friend loose 50 pounds in four months. she lost INCHES.

Best Answer

sounds great...let me know how it goes

Best Answer

Whatcha need baby

Best Answer

i was hoping we could start a weight loss and exercise chat on here...or is there one already

Best Answer

Go into search on this site and type in weight loss support,,,,tons of stuff,,,one great way to loose weight is to not eat meals ,,, eat what you're eating now but just break it up throughout the day ,,

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer