memoo64 memoo64 46-50, F 16 Answers Mar 25, 2012

if they didnt id never get laid! lmao!!!

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHA x

Best Answer

Yes, but some guys don't like it.

Best Answer

I would hope that a new generation would be fine with it-being more liberal and open. I still think there are some men who are more traditional and want to make the advances.

Best Answer

Yes they should, besides I don't have that kind of nerve at all to make the first move on a woman anyway.

Best Answer

People say its okay,but I have never tried it and I could picture a guy being taken aback or scared lol

Best Answer

Of course it is.Some men enjoy a strong confident woman.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes if they do not fear rejection. If they are confident and brave then GO AHEAD.

Best Answer

For the sake of mankind, YES

Best Answer

Sometimes they meet men (like me) who are so clueless that they have to make a move to get the ball rolling, so to speak.

Best Answer

Sure as long as you are willing to face the rejections............. We guys have always had that as a possibility

Of course I was never rejected...................... rolls eyes........................... smiles

Best Answer

Yep. No reason that should be a problem!

Best Answer

Depends on the guy. Some guys like that some guys even need because they are obtuse. But then some don't like it. But normally it isn't big deal and they generally don't mind.

Best Answer

Yes, BUT.... don't come on too strong or seem desperate. Just let him know you are interested.

Best Answer