Everything is science! Science is a true instrument of knowledge and the best we have. Science makes us amazing. Imagine a three dimensional graph of horizontal and vertical lines that proceeded infinitely in six perspectives. a, b,c,d and x and y. Science is a point on any one of those lines.

Best Answer

True, except actually everything is energy...

Best Answer

true that, but energy and science exist in two different realms of definition, energy is a phenomenon whereas science is the attempt to explain and gain from the knowledge of that phenomenon. so there!! nanner nanner boo boo!!

Best Answer

Therefore, science is the attempt to explain and explore energy, of which everything is made of, so I remain correct in correcting your statement that Everything is Science because by your own admission Everything is, in fact, made of energy. (you are right this is fun!) :)

Best Answer

That's like saying that an adjective is a noun because an adjective describes a noun!

Best Answer

The best we have (and I say that as a scientist). Even if we somehow stumbled across a true theory of everything, we could never really be sure: all you can do is *dis*prove a theory, not prove it. The reason we stick with it is because it's done so well for us so far and because (pragmatically) a theory that keeps coming up with the right answers is all we actually need.

Best Answer

Science is simply the art of examination

Best Answer

Depends upon your definition of "true". I believe science is a "practical" tool for understanding "physical universe". According to my definition of "true", philosophy is closer to true knowledge.

Best Answer

absolutely - science is only the master of materialist empirical knowledge

Best Answer

Science is two steps above average every day thinking ergo nothing is impossible when one thinks outside the box .........And Keep Murphy and his laws out of the picture .

Best Answer

i think they just sit around making up stuff myself

Best Answer

we should apply for those jobs!

Best Answer

you're right in a very real sense - all things begin with an idea

Best Answer

Depends upon the ob<x>ject of knowledge in question.

Best Answer

It's just one tool of many.

Best Answer

Of course it is. Mankind has learned more about the true nature of Himself, the Earth, & the Universe through science than He ever has through prayer, revelation, or reading tea leaves.

Best Answer

I believe experience has a role in this..

Best Answer

Yes, I'd say that it is. It's the study of everything so that we can better understand everything. It's my favorite subject.

Best Answer

It a system of testing and retesting until we have enough of a correlation to make a logical conclusion about some phenomena.

Best Answer

archaic monkeys dabbling with the unknown

Best Answer

Science in it's pure form is an efficient method for building empirical knowledge. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist in a vacuum. Money and politics have their way with it too.

Best Answer