TheRelapseDevil TheRelapseDevil 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Community

I have it on good authority the year is ending late in December, but I haven't heard anything about the world.

Best Answer

I don't think so but I've made a list of people to take with me just in case it does end for me

Best Answer

They did the math wrong it was actually supposed to end the day before tomorrow.

Best Answer

-.-

Best Answer

The Mayans can't count. They never calculated leap years. Sooo, it should probably maybe end tomorrow? That is if my calculations are right..We'll just have to sit back and wait and see.. : )

Best Answer

Hey! Don't reveal the Mayans giant secret! They were trying to set the record for being the worlds biggest trolls

Best Answer

cancelled for now!

Best Answer

I bet the producers of 2012 just hyped it up so we would all go and see their horrible film.

Best Answer

It actually ended last Tuesday, but it was a mistake by the scheduling department and they had the maintenance department resurrected it as fast as possible. Now the board of directors are debating whether it was a good idea in the first place and it might not happen after all.

Best Answer

perhaps it was just a cycle or phase that the universe is going through.

Best Answer

If they cancelled it I'm gonna get pissed off cause I had my 'End of the world!' signs all ready :)

Best Answer

Apparantly, because the Mayans ran out of stone to carve the new calendar, the world is coming to an end... they obviously have some insight in the cosmos that we don't... why else would they have stopped their calendar... These same people had the foresight to open up a human chest cavity every day and rip out a live beating human heart to ensure the sun would rise the next day... obviously very wise and learned people...

Best Answer

the world ends every day when i go to bed. and begins anew when i wake

Best Answer

unfortunitely it got cancelled

Best Answer

Well people say so but some one also told me something about February and asteroids or something and that can't happen of the world has ended right

Best Answer

Is that the same as the fiscal cliff?

Best Answer

should ask the one who started it?

Best Answer

No, but there are talks of postponement.

Best Answer

I heard those talks got postponed.

Best Answer