Hi Nicole...yes, there certainly is such a thing...and you will know it when it happens. Maybe your partner is not that experienced, or maybe a checkup for you is in order. <br />
I wouldn't take the sex scenes in movies too seriously...they are not real people but actors. I hope one day you experience the real deal, as it is truly amazing. When you are with someone you genuinely love, even more so...:)

Best Answer

She tell's me it's the most amazing minute of her life!

Best Answer

LMAO I think whoever is telling you that is lying to you.

Best Answer

It's all about teasing! You need to find a partner who takes a long time on just teasing. The anticipation should build till you can think of nothing but satisfaction. I know That when It's hurried it can be good some times too, but someone who cares for you enough to put your pleasure above there own. You should care for that person as well or it just seems empty after.

Best Answer

No emotions is a quality of you, not the partner or the act. One aspect is the drive. If you weren't thirsty, you wouldn't appreciate a cold beer so much. If you're full from dinner, pumpkin pie might make you vomit. Erotic love, or lust, is this aspect of sex. Romantic love, on the other hand, is your ability to distinguish the mug of beer from a cup of ****, and pumpkin pie from a pile of dog ****. A surprising number of people cannot, and therefore I don't have an easy solution for finding appropriate guidance. Actually, I'm sorry for the false distinction between erotism and romance, for they are one, ideally; but psychology currently fails to adequately relate sex to virtue, in my opinion.

Best Answer

Yes there's such things as amazzzzzing sex!! I'd imagine so anyways, wouldn't know from experience........

Best Answer

I think the involvement of the mind and heart in combination with the body is what makes it amazing.<br />
For pleasure is as much about how you feel as well as what you are indulging in

Best Answer