ImmaSlender ImmaSlender 18-21, M 18 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Community

Its okay for someone to hit on me as long as they're a goat.

Best Answer

No, but then I'm not that big on looks. If he attracts me, for whatever reason, I'll be more open to his approach. Isn't that normal ?

Best Answer

No...if they've got something worth while to say and something I should listen to, that's what makes it ok. Everything else's nails on a chalk board, no matter how they look.

Best Answer

Unless were dating and they are joking around I don't like anyone to hit on me attractive or not its weird

Best Answer

I don't like to be "hit on" period.

Best Answer

Pretty much..Unless they're obnoxious that is.

Best Answer

man, I ain't sayin' NUthin'!!!!

Best Answer

That is the general position of women yes. A guy they like hitting on the in the most vulgar way is confident a guy they don't like casually enquiring if they would like coffee is a pervert and a creep.

Best Answer

No I just refuse to admire people who demonise others simply for not meeting their standards of attractiveness.

Best Answer

Yup. If you want to hit on a girl/guy then you better make sure you are pretty/handsome to them.

Best Answer

It's okay for someone to hit on as long as they're alive.

Best Answer

Yes. I like cute guys to hit on me. Makes me feel really flattered.

Best Answer

That is never ok!!!

Best Answer