N he sorta gave me an awkward smile and then kinda looked away..but he was like so friendly with all the other colleagues I mean theones he has worked with and he was also really upbeat n talkative to the new customers..so definitely not a shy guy..when I was leaving n said bye..again like a forced bye..I mean usually I'm the one who gets shy..n this time I tried to be professional n said the hi bye thing..but I got this..so why was he like that? He found me weird? He found me not genuine when saying that? He was attracted to me ? I mean I thought he was pretty cute..but Yea ..idk..makes me question myself when he behaves like that
lak91 lak91 18-21, F 3 Answers Jun 4 in Community

Whatever the reason this is HIS problem, not yours. I wouldn't take it PERSONAL. I would take it as him having his own problem for some reason.

Best Answer

First day on the job - concentrate on the job, not your love life. That is what they are paying your for.

Best Answer

I was working..I din say I'm in love with him..the look he gave me was just so weird..n made me feel like something was wrong with me..cos he was friendly with everyone else except me

Best Answer

He's probably shy around new people. He'll warm up later as he gets to know you better.

Best Answer

Yea hopefully. Thank u

Best Answer