JaneGirl7 JaneGirl7 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Before you join any branch of service, watch a documentary called "The Invisible War". Then decide.

Best Answer

is it on youtube?

Best Answer

Great recommendation.

Best Answer

No idea. Do they run feature-length movies?

Best Answer

Good if you have no ties,Bad if you'll leave someone behind

Best Answer

it is for some but not others but it is a job what is your reasons weigh out the reasons you should and shouldnt or want to and not sure big descision like that you should just an idea

Best Answer

Read the fine print. You can get called up to active duty in time of war. Have you heard of the Peace Corps? My uncle started his international career there and has been traveling the globe for 35 years with lucrative contract work.

Best Answer

Best to go active. The guard is constantly being deployed overseas and the majority are not trained enough for that. Most guys in the guard join to help with national disasters. at least most I have talked to around here. Go active and if you like it then make it a career and if not the use that Gi bill.

Best Answer

Keep your freedom!

Best Answer

Depends on what you expect to get out of it.

Best Answer

all just depends on you you want high school all over again except with some one constantly yelling in your face you messed up its all your fault.....

Best Answer

That sounds more marine status..but it does sound interesting lol

Best Answer

not to me i would break and be chucked out i could not handle it

Best Answer

Well then I don't recommend it lol I'm not sure I would..

Best Answer

What are the pros and cons in your particular situation? Make a list.

Best Answer

the cons would be that many women in that field get raped..the pros would be that I get to potentially shoot people who do those things...

Best Answer

That's exactly what "The Invisible War" is about. According to govt figures, 20% of our women in the military are sexually abused. That only counts the women who are brave enough to report it.

Best Answer

Ah, then I might have seen that video.. I think I would take some more martial arts before joining..

Best Answer

Do it! Great idea. ;)

Best Answer