I'm so sad right now. I live in a wonderful country, but since when is it okay to release terrorists back to their home, who are responsible for intentionally seeking to perpetrate hate crimes against Americans and others and no national outrage. No rallies. No marching on Washington to get justice for all the lives they plotted to kill. But George Zimmerman who willingly went to the police and was released by *them* to return home without arrest gets treated like a terrorist by his own countrymen and President, until the DA in his area is bullied into filing charges against him? I'm sorry. I will never understand such hypocrisy.
Intelligently Intelligently 31-35, F 22 Answers May 7, 2012

Alice in Wonderland.............Alice through the Looking Glass..............this is how much sense it makes. Black on Black crime is ignored although it happens multiple times every day,. They were hoping it was a red neck ignoramus that killed treyvon, but it basically was another black on black crime. It's the truth.

Best Answer

Your government,as mine,is responsible for many crimes against humanity(they all are)and its a terrible situation they are leading us towards.Thinking of yourself as being "we" is only deluding yourself to the reality of the situation.You and I are considered nothing and expendable under the slightest provocation.The governments ARE the terrorists.

Best Answer

This is very well spoken. And, I fear, probably 100% true.

Best Answer

Im glad you can see what I am trying to say,and,I admit,surprised,I didnt want to sound abusive,but do believe we(the REAL we,nothing to do with the authorities)need to speak out against what is being covertly forced on us by cold,callous power hungry and profit greedy money worshipping multi-national criminals,protected by the very system supposedly in place to stop just what they are doing.I wish this was not true,but I know it is,for various reasons.Good to talk.

Best Answer

You have placed your finger square on the problem; white middle and upper class guilt complex, sorry now, for all their parent's success. Amazing clarity for one so young.

Best Answer

But of course, otherwise all those bleeding heart liberal's would protest our "mis-treating" all those poor misguided people who only want to be our friends.<br />
And every country in the world doesn't take our country seriously because of this.

Best Answer

I bet if we could ask Bin Ladin how seriously we should be taken, he'd have something to say. Not to mention the numbers of AQ people taken out during the current administration.

Best Answer

Frankly, THIS administration did not take them out! Our military men and women who span the full political gamut are the ones who took them out and anyone who spins it in any other way is manipulating the facts for political reasons, which is terribly bad form. Sadly, this administration is definitely guilty of that.

Best Answer

Here's how much Obama actually had to do with taking Osama out? The whole operation was done based on an order put in place by the Bush Administration that (and to be fair Bushes people did this) would have plausible deniability should the operation not have been successful. Golly Obama watched it on tv with a stern look on this face. Perhaps he should have been paying some attention to the economy since the whole operation was on autopilot anyway.

Best Answer

The Liberal agenda is partially to blame.

Best Answer

No,the whole system worldwide is rotten to the core and all play their part in keeping people asleep to the dangers of their rights and freedom being taken away in the name of security for the people.These rights will never return,nor will a way of life that the ruling elite deem to wasteful,as crap as it is for so many of us.This is coming,the jack boots are marching.

Best Answer

Just like the Republiscams got us into the financial meltdown that we're now trying to recover from?

Best Answer

And those boots are being produced by the likes of the Koch brothers and Exxon.

Best Answer

I'm sorry - but Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae were Barney Franks monster - not Bushes.

Best Answer

Frankly: Your guy Obama has already doubled the national debt that he "inherited". Guess what -- that makes him *worse* fiscally than the previous administration.

Best Answer

The Zimmerman case is the corruption and wrongheadedness of our political system rising to the surface. Zimmerman is a political prisoner being tried in order to curry favor of a voting block by liberals.

Best Answer

I didn't know about this, but I guess the story just broke. Using the prisoners as political bargaining chips. Although the entire situation is awful, I'm pretty sure every President since the dawn of time has done this stuff. This isn't Obama's liberal agenda, it's just wartime negotiations. I do not like Obama, but he's a pragmatist and opportunist and this is completely in character. <br />
My issue with all of this is that the Taliban are just 'the terrorists' and have no identity beyond that. I guess dehumanizing the opponent is what you do in war. But it's still beneath us. If we want to accuse them of being unthinking radicals, then we'd better stop acting like unthinking radicals ourselves. This TERRORISTS BAD FREEDOM GOOD fr<x>ame we're stuck in makes idiots of everyone. <br />
As for Zimmerman... how is that even related? They're two utterly different situations.

Best Answer

That is what is called Socialism and Muslim. I pray that others will accept Jesus Christ as their own personal Savior and that the verbally accept God as their creator. We did not evolve from Monkeys or from pond scum. I know God and Jesus are real. They are in my heart. Yes I have committed Sin and yes we all sin. I pray for forgiveness multiple times a day. No human on this Earth is without Sin. We ALL have sinned and have come short of the glory of God. We need to pray and accept Jesus into our hearts.

Best Answer

Lovely answer, Snookybear! Thank you so much. :)

Best Answer

You are welcome and mayGod bless you daily.

Best Answer

wtf?? socialism and Muslim?? are you stupid?

Best Answer

Zimmerman was told to back off the kid by the police. He ignored that and went after him. He murdered an unarmed kid in cold blood because he is an unstable, racist, wannabe cop. He has revealed himself as a racist pig and violent individual over and over. What don't you get here?

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but I have always said that he should have been arrested in the beginning. For you to assume that I was against said arrest just because I made a rather valid contrast above is unfair. The *police* chose not to arrest him. But the whole country turned again Zimmerman -- not against the police. What I don't understand is how people can't see that there are *real* terrorists out there who were just released to go home by the same government that convicted George Zimmerman in the court of public opinion without a trial. If you can't see that that's wrong, then I'm afraid it's not worth debating further.

Best Answer

that he is being railroaded? figures since he is a mexican. Bet they wouldn't do that do a black man who kills a mexican or white.......oh wait, they do every day

Best Answer

Mexican?? What's your source? My understanding is that his mother is Peruvian.

Best Answer

point is that he isn't white

Best Answer

The phrase was "you don't need to do that." Wow - that's sure a cease and desist command isn't it? And when George said "No, I'm going to follow him" there was no mor discussion on it. Read the transcripts of the 9/11 call. Do so without prejudice. You'll see that at the very least there are two sides to this this story. Zimmerman is not a racist and wasn't hunting humans. He might have been a little over zealous about protecting a neighorhood riddled by crime, but that's not cold blooded murder.

Best Answer

It's been like this for some time. Wolverines!

Best Answer

america.. the titanic of nations. once beautiful and the marvel of her age, now headed straight to the bottom.

Best Answer

Releasing them is OK since we have a MUSLIM for a President

Best Answer

He is not a Muslim, Google it

Best Answer

Ahhh Yea he is. His father was a muslim and he went to a muslim school in a foreign country and he slipped up on an interview a nd said in the quran and not the bible. He is a muslim. Even on the day when they are not allowed to wear anything of value he was not wearing his wedding band, He replied that it was in the shop being repaired. RIGHT.

Best Answer
Best Answer

People like you crack me up.

Best Answer

I doubt that all those dead AQ people (including Bin Ladin) think of the POTUS as a Muslim.

Best Answer

Right wingnut claptrap. By the way, Ayn Rand as an atheist who advocated abortion--something you never hear from her evangelical proponents (including a certain Mr. Romney).

Best Answer

LMFAO misguided fools like wigglebottom crack me up. they are the reason why no one likes americans anymore.

Best Answer

You need to research this a bit more before you blast someone else.

Best Answer

only happens in America & hollywood

Best Answer

Exactly HOW did the President treat Zimmerman like a terrorist?

Best Answer

Considering that Zimmerman in no way was trying to avoid being brought to justice and was lawfully released without arrest due to the decision of law enforcement that he turned himself in to directly following the shooting, I do not believe the hostility and hatred that spewed forth at him from the media and public at large was deserved. Yet the President inserted himself into the middle of an angry mob, and sided with said mob rather than doing the appropriate and honorable thing and not feeding into the frenzy of hatred and racism. The President of any country should make it their goal to unite the nation when tragedy occurs. He had every opportunity to do that by stating the facts rather than playing up to the black voters for re-election purposes. He exploited the entire situation and only poured fuel on the fire, even allowing people to publicly put out death threats and convict a man publicly rather than by a jury of his peers. Zimmerman should have been arrested on day one, but it is not his fault that he was released so the demonization he endured was nothing short of madness.

Best Answer

who was released?

Best Answer

Not only that, we ignore this. http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t785845/

Best Answer

A bunch of racist white people? no, we laugh at that.

Best Answer

You laugh at two white people being beaten by a mob, careful you may be next. If you are, I will laugh at you.

Best Answer

it's blocked by websense here. what is it?

Best Answer

A white couple being beaten and attacked by a black mob, the site shows three of them arrested, grinning ear to ear, proud of what they did. The woman who was beaten by this mob nearly died, and DID suffer a collapsed lung. Gnatfree thinks this is funny, apparently.

Best Answer

I don't understand yours

Best Answer