Well let's pretend I know you as well as you think you know me. My ventured guess would be you disarm others by being first to be hypercritical about yourself. Perfectionism is evident, however you like to muse yourself as a poster-child. Of What Not To Do, thus expectations aren't set as high as you privately loft in your own knowledge of capabilities. Coupled with a series of pitfalls that surely bruised your pride and ached your heart to the rubble of unworthiness. However you are better than you'll ever lead on and are worthy of all life's gifts and splendor. Including but not limited to LoVe.

Best Answer

i want a 28 year old lesbian women to kidnap me and do what ever she wants to me here my add 6731 bellaire st zip 80022 my cell 720-556-9658 go to my mocospace to see what i look lik this my mocospace name gothiclesbianmommy

Best Answer

Everyone is their own worse critic.. usually.

Best Answer