Should I give up on EP due to too many problems with it?
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 6 Answers May 28, 2012

I clean my computer of spyware regularly. I have an excellent Antivirus. It's 'ONLY' when I come in here that I get a pop-up from 'microsoft' telling me to click here to remove a harmful virus. <br />
Uh Uh. No deal! This has to be a pop up within the site.<br />
Are actions being activated to remove this from the site? I would hate to leave, but I wont allow anything to upload. Everytime I leave this site I have to run Spybot Search and Destroy. It's a free app and I suggest everyone use this.<br />
I load apps from Microsoft as needed. I won't commit to doing so here. <br />
(update) I forgot to set CCleaner to remove cookies. Now that I have roboform I don't need to save cookies to re-enter a favorite site

Best Answer

Forgot I didn't have CCleaner set to remove cookies.

Best Answer

clean your registry from junk files , i use fix bee , then set chkdsk to automatically fix file errors and reboot and wait until chkdsk is finished and your computer will reboot again and you should see a significant improvement in speed and efficiency

Best Answer