Should I give up on EP due to too many problems with it?
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 8 Answers May 28, 2012

I clean my computer of spyware regularly. I have an excellent Antivirus. It's 'ONLY' when I come in here that I get a pop-up from 'microsoft' telling me to click here to remove a harmful virus. <br />
Uh Uh. No deal! This has to be a pop up within the site.<br />
Are actions being activated to remove this from the site? I would hate to leave, but I wont allow anything to upload. Everytime I leave this site I have to run Spybot Search and Destroy. It's a free app and I suggest everyone use this.<br />
I load apps from Microsoft as needed. I won't commit to doing so here. <br />
(update) I forgot to set CCleaner to remove cookies. Now that I have roboform I don't need to save cookies to re-enter a favorite site

Best Answer

Forgot I didn't have CCleaner set to remove cookies.

Best Answer

clean your registry from junk files , i use fix bee , then set chkdsk to automatically fix file errors and reboot and wait until chkdsk is finished and your computer will reboot again and you should see a significant improvement in speed and efficiency

Best Answer

Spybot search does damage on computers. They cause problems. I know and at first they are free but down the road they charge. Forget them and Use Hitman Pro and Atf weekly cleaner I suggest.

Best Answer

Have you spoken to EP Support? I have and 9 times out of 10, they say it's "not their fault".

Oh, no? Who was responsible for the floating black splotches on my EP screen yesterday afternoon? It went away, but that was aggravation unlimited. The morning gave me no problems.either.

MaryJanine.

Best Answer