vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 25 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Try that shy guy in the corner

Best Answer

because we want to hear what they says, and we want to believe it :) our mistake :)

Best Answer

thats becase all women love the lie! and love to be built up.even great looking skinny women to us are just regular girls.nothing special.we get stuck not getting the woman we want so we have to start lying to someone who shows us interest to get laid.the woman we want never want us ,and most women give us a hard time getting to know them and we get tired of all the bullshit,so when other women show up and want to **** us we say sure why not .nothing much happenning anyway.and as men we know what we want and we usually have to settle for what we get.im not saying we dont end up falling in love with the girl that just sticks around and puts up with our ****.but we dont want to do it that way.we want to choose what we want period.i have to laugh because i put the question as why does the wrong women say all the right things and pow!! the computer didnt elknowledge it it reversed it and coined it as when women get **** apon by us guys.i think my computer is gender biased.oh and if you question my spelling errors as im an ******* thats because i didnt give a **** to fix them.most of you arent worth it or my time.i ****** at least 500 women in my life and thats because at a young age i adopted a bad boy,******* towards woman exterior.i didnt want to be that way but it got pussey and when you dont like what you find in women you just want ***** and for them to go away.you want to change us?thing again you never will.you want to contain us think again?no one cares about this question you pose to men.for the 50 guys that chase you and are nice guys you still pick me the ******* guy and so i have no sympathy for any of you.keep ******* us guys and then dont complain about hating men and that you cant find one.im not talking about the fat sloppy woman either.lose some weight and stop stuffing your fat face and maybe you could get a decent looking guy to want to be seen with you in the daytime.and if ya do manage somehow to get to the gym and shed your years of eating ice cream and talking to your stupid cats and depressing stories then dont be a dush and act like someone ows you something cause they dont.i bet you think i must be single and lonely?hahahahano darlings i actually have a very nice girl who treats me like gold and guess what i treat her like gold also.hmmmmmmmmmm but hes such a jerk???no darling this is the way all men think they just will never tell you,never,never,never never.you been watching to much oprah?she seized your small brains.you will still always love a guy like me cause your dumb and stupid and you love it,merry christmas and i hope all you ladies meet the ******* of your dreams.i feel much better now dont you

Best Answer

So you are a grown *** man hiding behind a child's profile..Typical..Bring your real profile here and say this or are you just a chicken ****...Yes I think you are...Go away with you childish nasty ******* shelf...That's right I said it but then again I'm not scared of the stupidity you spew out..

Best Answer

:) ... love is a complete madness...it blinds ur senses!

Best Answer

Women we tend to die to have someone love us and if you fall for proffessional sociopaths you are likely to hear all the lovely and good things a woman would love to hear. Their level of manipulations is so high since they tend to be your second God.

Best Answer

Woman tend to like smooth talkers who say what they want to hear, to bad 99% of them are sociopathic liars.

Best Answer

More like the rest of us don't have a clue as to what a "right thing" actually is, so the wrong guy wins by default.

Best Answer

ah ha the smooth talking bar steward theory

Best Answer

nup . the wrong guy is just easy.

Best Answer

No, us clueless lame guys are easier!

Best Answer

I'm instantly suspicious of life's charmers, I learnt my lessons the hard way.

Best Answer

LOVE is said to be blind....So while falling in love we may not know what type of one is that guy!

Best Answer

SO SO TRUE.. JOKESONU.. :-)

Best Answer

every girl loves a dlckhead, even though we really, really shouldn't

Best Answer

Yep and they are sociopaths, women do it to men too. They know how to get into someone's mind & heart and hang on because they are parasites.

Best Answer

Beyond true.

Best Answer