yes i know what will happen, i m going to make coffee every morning in the month of december like i do every day. :)

Best Answer

I have been watching alot of videos and reading alot. I would say that there is a very, very good chance for that. I have a blog where I have collected about 45 videos about different things you might like to go look at some of the videos. Here is the web address to my blog. <br />
http://conspiracies1.blogspot.com/

Best Answer

Read my manuscript and you will find the answers.<br />
A Mind Thought Will Bring A Better Way<br />
You will find it at : www.amindthought.com

Best Answer

January 2013

Best Answer

Not any of us

Best Answer

nothing will happen, except for christmas.

Best Answer

Your passport expires on my birthday. I'll be 39 :-P

Best Answer

There is no way anyone can know for certain what is going to happen on any particular day in the future.

Best Answer

the bible speaks about 1,000 years of peace. so its sounds like there will be no end on dec.2012 . but there will be the end of civilization as we know it. when the stock market crashs. people will be broke more robbing killings and total out of control type behiver

Best Answer

Not for certain maybe it will maybe it wont (more than likely nothing will change) i think its something not to be taken literally and if the world will end theres no point crying over something that is completely out of your hands.<br />
You should really live everyday as if it was your last, one day it will be.

Best Answer

read the Revelations/ Apocalipsis part of the HOly Bible but i believe it is not as complete there are other things not written there...only God knows the day and hour of the end of the world, even His Son the Lord Jesus does not know it.

Best Answer

nobody knows for certain what's going to happen on any given day in the future ;) !

Best Answer

We have no way of knowing, however, just to be safe, I'm buying a bigass bag of cheesies

Best Answer