from a Year ago , geez , so i go to the Bank explain my problem get another so called " Code" go back home and it does NOT work , ahhhhh ! , i'm still locked out of my account on easy web , so i send an email once again explaining the problem and of course they tell me to do the obvious steps for re-assigning a new password but that of course doesn't work either and i've already tried it like 5 times already , oh i hate Banks , always at their mercy , oh please cash my stupid cheque so i can get on with my crappy life , anyway just letting off Steam , thanks for giving a crap ! , and a Big Meow ! too all of you
FurryFace FurryFace 56-60, M 3 Answers Jan 8 in Community

that sux. time to update that info for something you will remember later ;)

Best Answer

yeah next time i go to the Bank a month later

Best Answer

call Babaji, he will know the answer

Best Answer

who's that ?

Best Answer

Indian spammer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Next time say : Um, .... I have something you need to consider before we go any further here.... *pull out profile picture of kitten*

Best Answer

nah , to be important to a Bank , i think you got to be a Valued customer , a Mr or Mrs Rich that makes tons of money for the bank and you , otherwise its the back seat for you , like that muffled laugh i get when i ask if there's any more money in my account and the name FurryFace with my Cute Kitten face might extend some leeway on EP its not legal tender to the Bank , oh well , oh and thanks for answering , i thought i wasn't going to get a response on this one , lol

Best Answer

It is worth a try. Hamsome men seem to get special treatment.

Best Answer

and people with the gift of gab , am i handsome mmm debatable , lol

Best Answer

I figured you were a girl. If your a hamsome man you could dress nice a be a very direct, or maybe very fussy. That seems to also work.

Best Answer

dress nice , ha ha , i haven't done that in years , i got Hillbilly clothes and need suspenders badly , haven't struck oil yet though , lol

Best Answer

Oh, if your gonna be trendy dress gay, or really silly. That seems to be the style. I noticed trendy men wear clothes they found by random. So it appears. Like bright colors that don't match, shirt too small with pants that are too big to stay up, or pants from little girl way too tight, then shirt from fat man.

Best Answer

oh i guess i'll fit right in the Zoo , lol

Best Answer