NSA says "We don't spy on congress".....But, we "might" collect meta data.......HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! This ADMINISTRATION is NUTS....Its a dash of Stalin, a tad bit of HITLER and some Castro......
lostinchicago lostinchicago 51-55, M 4 Answers Jan 15 in Politics

The NSA was collecting data LONG before Obama came into office. Long before Bush came into office. And there's a large difference between actively spying on someone and collecting enormous chunks of metadata to hold in some archive. Most of that data will never be gone through.

Again, we give corporations and marketing professionals more data willingly than the NSA could ever collect on us.

Best Answer

You're right. Our data is disseminated vastly more than our DNA.

Best Answer

@ O - Well, You're 1/2 right...I worked for the US Government, Counter Intelligence for a total of 18 years...Now here's the 1/2 wrong part - Its more then just META data...

Best Answer

Okay, you're right there. It can be more than simple metadata. However, most of it by sheer bulk is fairly meaningless.

Best Answer

@ O....True....I've listened to crap like; "Cookie mix"...Hardly national threat.....But ALL becomes classified not always because of the content (cookie mix) but HOW we capture that data....What we do with it, etc..etc..etc...

Best Answer

And yet the liberals will defend him to the death....

Best Answer

Its only OK when Obama does it.....This is why I say Liberalism is a real life sickness.....The same way some brain disease effects the brain in certain ways....Liberalism affects the logic and reasoning skills.....I agree with you

Best Answer

I remember debate season....my liberal roommate kept bashing Romney for "smirking" (which I didn't really notice), but praised Biden for smirking, laughing, etc. in his debate, thinking he was some sort of badass hero for doing it....like what? Why the hell is that only okay when you do it? It's straight-up ignorance.

Best Answer

Agreed....Its a fantastic display of stupidity and ignorance by Liberals when it comes to Government....They just did a "street survey" in D.C. with general questions.....The one question nearly everyone missed was The the President and VP are "gone"...(killed)....Whose next in line...? OMG!! The answers ranged from "I don't know"...to HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!! They don't know how Government works so when you and I talk about it....They think we're making it up because they have NO CLUE!.....As I said....Its not what THEIR media tells them, but what they don't

Best Answer

I don't understand why any Congressman would vote for any funding of that disaster.

Best Answer

The FBI spied on Congress The CIA spied on Congress. So what did you expect from the NSA? Personally, I believe that those who protect national security need to know what Pelosi's plans are.

Best Answer

Don't forget Boxer, whatever Kennedy's are still around, Feinstein and several other well know communists in Congress.

Best Answer