I've never understood the acceptance of the Obamas phony class warfare. I mean, they surround themselves by Hollywood elite, hedge fund gazillionaires and pop singers, and weekend at Martha's Vineyard. Where are the bus drivers and factory workers. Better yet, gather up a few unemployed for some photo ops since they've got free time on their hands. Do people really believe this whole "I'm gonna tax my best friends" crap? Please. Obama kisses a baby and he's Jesus Part Two. Bush kissed a baby and the world gasped in horror that the kid might now have conservative cooties! <br />
It's a crime to be rich according to our universities too. Well, except when they hold fundraisers and ask for Corporate America to hand over some pocket change to keep the "let's keep the starving dog standing upright" art exhibit alive. Corporations provide jobs and benefits. Hollywood provides so much hot air I'd actually believe they're contributing to Global Warming-if it existed. <br />
Poor people receive far more charity than those providing it. They don't employ masses of people and provide benefits. Many receive handouts funded by the taxes of those lucky enough not to need them. Some do nothing more than provide us with more mouths to feed. You can't go overseas to help the destitute on twizzler scraps alone and you're not going to find medicines and cures for diseases without those terrible, horrible corporations. The campaign against success is working. Luckily, though, some people are smart enough to want to keep the economy going despite efforts to destroy it.<br />
(***Let the mean comments commence!)

Best Answer

Thank you SecretBrokenDoll for being a voice of reason and clarity.

Best Answer

Wow. You hit it out of the ball park !

Best Answer

Yes! Knock it off!<br />
Actually, I think that it's mostly just politi speak. People and politicians talking and pushing their own agendas. Most of the people in power speaking against the wealthy ARE the wealthy. Kind of ironic, but it's the popular thing to do with certain factions. I honestly don't think that a whole lot is gonna change. <br />
Meanwhile, not being rich or successful, I don't have to worry too much about it I guess.

Best Answer

Oh for God's sake, get real. Obama is about as close to Marxism as I am from the North Pole.

Best Answer

nice to see you again lit chick.

Best Answer

A man of reason

Best Answer

You and Santa Claus are neighbors , huh?

Best Answer

Are u Alaskan?

Best Answer

I have never understood why so many think that hard working industrious people who manage to become successful and wealthy should be punished for it. The next time you need a job or a loan go ask a poor person and see what they can do for you. If you ***** the wealthy of their wealth and spread it around the economy will stagnate and we will all be poor.

Best Answer

I see the fear mongering has got to you too .

Best Answer

You're wrong. No fee.

Best Answer

@Dave00: I agree with you. And I seriously don't get why people blame the rich for being poor themselves and for so many homeless people and crap health insurance that nobody can afford, when you should be blaming the government! <br />
@most people who commented here and thought its a stupid question: Why should a guy who got into huge debt to get a proper education and then busted his *** to reach a mid lever management position pay for healthcare of someone who was less fortunate sometimes just plain lazy? Why? Isn't it your government's job to figure out ways to help those in need? Who came up with that crap healthcare system of yours? That mid level manager? Oh, maybe Bill Gates? Uh huh...<br />
Stop blaming those who are too convenient to blame, when your government spends billions on military budgets and wars in countries you have no business of ******** around. Admit it for once, that you did it to yourselves and start holding your government accountable, not those who were smarter and more capable and sometimes sneakier than you and now can afford a vacation abroad and you can't. Envy is a dangerous thing and eats you up inside.

Best Answer

it should be

Best Answer

It is wrong to be rich if you stole it from people. Illgotten gain is wrong. People who made it the hard way are to be applauded. As the older I get the more I see honest people struggle. I have watched good people turn to fraud because they get tired of trying to make it the honest way. For some of us, it is hard to live and be honest. My husband and I just refuse to cheat. We may never have anything, but we are taking each day at a time. There are those who were handed money on a silver platter and this money was made on the backs of poor, uneducated people. Not all the time, but quite a lot.

Best Answer

not if your a pirate!

Best Answer

Aye. Matie. Your money or your wife!

Best Answer

yo ho ho its a pirates life for meee! lol..........then you don't have to worry about presidents or politicians or class or BS. I wanna live on a sailboat

Best Answer

No blow boats for me! This is the New Millenium. I want a fuel efficient stink-pot.

Best Answer