Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 12 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

The sooner the better.<br />
I'm tired of all these christians and capitalists.

Best Answer

Communist muslims like you are deeply appreciated and sought after in Afghanistan... I suggest you go there...

Best Answer

Death to capitalism you bourgeois paper tiger.

Best Answer

communist muslims? WTF?

Best Answer

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid says: "It is not possible for a person to be a Muslim and a Communist at the same time, because they are opposites that cannot co-exist in the same individual without one of them prevailing and the other being eliminated. Whoever is a Communist is not a Muslim." http://islamqa.info/en/ref/3321

Best Answer

Exactly. Besides, I was just antagonizing him. But he is a paper tiger. All people on EP are.

Best Answer

It makes me HAPPY because it ****** off old stiffs <br />
who can't see that the world is changing around them

Best Answer

the world changed between 1933 and 1939 in Germany... not for the best... change doesn't mean progress...

Best Answer

sorry, you and H didn't get your new world order .. maybe next time

Best Answer

*clicks heels* Sweinhund! ...we have ways to deal with you

Best Answer

America had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. After four years of Obama there is no jobs, no hope and no cash.

Best Answer

No. But getting there

Best Answer

No matter whom they elected someone would not be happy. Now we are in for 4 more years of Barry Sorento blaming Bush and everyone else for everything that is or has happened because it is and never will be his fault.

Best Answer

Don't worry...since I live in a solidly red state, a vote for any presidential candidate was a vote for Romney, no matter what.<br />
I voted for the Green Party candidate as a protest vote.<br />
Both major parties are owned by the super-rich, we have very little power.

Best Answer

Bravo! green ...me too :)

Best Answer

Trust me the idiots are happy

Best Answer

Most don't have faith and socialism beats working for a living

Best Answer

yes, that's what the Russians used to say... what is their economic system now by the way? oh, right, capitalism! seems like they realized they had made a SLIGHT mistake...

Best Answer