I know right?

Best Answer

I would miss the next season of my favourite tv show. NEVER !!! :))

Best Answer

to bad but death comes to everyone tv show or not. hehehe

Best Answer

before going to heaven they wish to hv some fun here for now... LOL

Best Answer

lol fun? what fun? If heaven is such paradise why choose to stay on earth that is already hell?

Best Answer

Well I'm not sure there is a heaven. Besides if you believe then suicide will not get you there.

Best Answer

im not talking about suicide. Its just they say when you die its your time? WHo decides that and the how?

Best Answer

HI MsJul3s
haha religions are way ahead of you. Rule 1 is no suicide or you don't get to heaven.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

lol buddy where does that rule *** from.? You probably heard it somewhere neh? just like religion was past on to you. First I wasn't talking about religion. I merely a asked a q on why ppl talk so much that they want to go to heaven but whats keeping them here? Or wait, maybe they waiting for the "call" form the "GOD" they talking about to say today is your day. Then god decides that ok I think you should die in car crash or no maybe you should be raped and killed. But your time is your time. Please tell me about this religion that you so talked about that is soo ahead of me.

Best Answer

Hi MsJul3s
All religion is poetry and all has built in fail safe devices so that the believers do not suddenly take it on themselves to go to their God - unless required in battle. Of course there is the odd **** up with cults like the Jonestown mass suicide.
Of course religions are nonsensical but human beings have a constant need for clarity in life even if that only makes sense if you accept a weird premise like the earth is sat on the back of a turtle. Once in the poem all makes sense - like Alice in Wonderland.
Science is the new religion and of course a magnificent human edifice of explanation. one day to be mocked and torn down no doubt!
Best wishes

Best Answer