JustAnotherOptimisticSoul JustAnotherOptimisticSoul 22-25, M 3 Answers Jul 5 in Doing Good

Can you give me a miracle?

Best Answer

sure, what kind of miracle?

Best Answer

I need to be fixed by tonight.

Best Answer

fixed as in?

Best Answer

i need to be cured.

Best Answer

i'lll try my best.

Best Answer

i need a plane ticket to montreal

Best Answer

i wish i could of bought you it now!

Best Answer

lol Well at least i didnt get my hopes up :D.......... D':

Best Answer

I'm in love with a drug addict, who had a relax thanks to his psychiatrist telling them that the drugs are ok. Now he kicked me out of my appartment which i pay for and now is getting high constantly, our daughter and I comes after his drug problem. Will you get me a gun so i can kill myself. i cant deal with this ****

Best Answer

hell no I wont. I'm sorry, your situation is terrible. There are better ways to delete with it though. Who is going to take care of your daughter if you kill yourself? She needs somene to look up to.

Best Answer

I'm ****** up too. My abandonment issues are made worse because of him.

Best Answer

we all **** up and make mistakes. Doesn't mean we suck at life. Life just tries to tell us things by showing us, sometimes the hard way. Keep your head up. It's gonna get better.

Best Answer

It can't possibly get better. My mom grew up a single mom and it was hard on both of us. I swore to my daughter that she wouldn't grow up the way I did and now I am gonna be one because he won't get his ife together.

Best Answer

lets say he doesn't get his life together. You just might find a sweet sincere guy that's willing to love you and your daughter. Also treat her like she's his. You won't be a single mom then. But i hope your current bf gets his life together.

Best Answer

I'd like to think that were possible but I'm not a feminine female. I like things that boys like. I don't do dresses, I don't do make up. Most guys like feminine girls and that's not me. I was lucky enough to find my boyfriend.

Best Answer

every guy has his type. Maybe you loves you just the way you are. Maybe you're beautiful without make up. And you're sexy without dresses and heels. I wont call it luck. Not every guy wants a feminine lady.

Best Answer