PhazonMario PhazonMario 18-21, M 14 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in EP

watch society turn to shite real quick

Best Answer

but hasn't it already i mean come on look at government

Best Answer

picture it now with no police and a lot of soldier of futune nutjobs?..

Best Answer

NASA would take care of it. The day we detect a real planet killer with an almost-certain chance of hitting us is the day NASA's budget becomes limitless for all intents and purposes. Depending on how fast the ob<x>ject is moving, it might simply be a matter of flying a few electromagnets from hell by it to alter its course by a few degrees.

Best Answer

and if that suddenly causes our planets to have geosynchronous orbits and the life over there is hostile with advance technologies thirsty for some materials of both organic and non organic

Best Answer

I hope you understand that you might as well be asking about the ramifications of the sun turning into cheese the next time I turn on my toaster.

Best Answer

hey you never know it might happen that or there is giant bugs that when the planet passes us by some how they get eggs on our planet and bang alien giant bug infestation

Best Answer

It is effectively impossible to bring any extraterrestrial object into geosynchronous orbit. Geosynchronous means that an object always sits above the same spot from the vantage point of earth. An object as far and as massive as a sister planet would require such impossible speed and precise calculations to exist in such a state that it's beyond suspension of belief--not even a science fiction author could pull that off in a story. As for alien infestation? Alright, I guess, provided that they don't burn up in the atmosphere.

Best Answer

ahh i did not know that was what geosynchronous was thank you for telling me

Best Answer

we live here if someone or something doesn't hit us first

Best Answer

Rub one out and take a nap.

Best Answer

have a beer or puff of stuff

Best Answer

Humanity has a survival instinct, so it wouldn't sit back and do nothing. 5 years is quite a long time when faced with total extinction. So, I am sure things would happen quickly. Obviously, a 'planet' could never hit us as it would never break orbit and then hit Earth, but an asteroid is more likely. <br />
I would imagine scientists would look at many idea's of survival for a lot of people. That could be possibly living accommodation under water or possibly in space or on the Moon. But they would find a way. <br />
The question would probably be, who do you save and why? Do you save young people, or do you save old, intelligent people? or a mix? For those who are told they are not being saved, what happens to society then? Knowing they will die in x number of months or weeks. Society would literally crumble and break down, nobody would care anymore. You could also have situations where a couple's 5 yr old daughter is 'saved' but they are not, a wife is but a partner isn't...what about animals? <br />
I also think I have thought way too much about this question and need coffee

Best Answer

alright miss science heres a theory for you then lets say due to gravity and the mass of our galaxy that is dragging us along now lets say for the sake of argument that there is anther galaxy and it is headed toward ours lets say this other galaxy is a spiral arm galaxy with a decent distribution of planets and planetary orbit and as one of the arms of the galaxy passes through our solar system what do we do about the planets caught in that gravitational pull of their sun and galaxy and if they come near us or even come at us at any parallel we might get totaled as in both planets

Best Answer

Planet killers exists but none are headed this way... Sounds like<br />
an idea for a movie remake to me. Lol.

Best Answer

At least one is. It's possible that it might hit if a few conditions are met within a certain timeframe in a few more years.

Best Answer

I guess I'll start writing that book. I should have it done just in time.

Best Answer

smoke a fattie then nvest in a solar sail for my space ship.

Best Answer

Stock up with as much beer and spirits that could fit in my house !

Best Answer