Rawan5 Rawan5 16-17, F 17 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Well, I can tell you that I am a very complex person....my mind tends to go every which a way. Be that as it may, my heart is slightly worn on a sleeve as I like to give aid to anyone in need....I am not much different online as I am in person....I have values, although they have been brought into question a time or two....I don't conform to anyone's "ideal" way of life.......life for me can be good one moment than not so great the next, but that's what we call living! To be me is the only way I know to be, so to answer the question straight out, it feels good....I wouldn't want to be anyone else!

Best Answer

Aww that's awesome dude !

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Okay I guess. I always try to point out that the glass is half full not empty. I have had a very abusive childhood that I have overcome through therapy and life events as a adult. But there is the ill side of me that I deal with on a day to day basis today not being a good one. I just try to do my best with the day that God has given to me.

Best Answer

Just Keep your faith and be patient my dear :)

Best Answer

Exhausting...

There aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to. My brain never stops, it's always going, always thinking and scheming. I have more creative energy than I know what to do with and not enough resources to let it out.

Best Answer

Try to fix your daily schedule ! Life is short don't waste your time by killing your time

Best Answer

If only it were that easy, the only downtime I get is late at night when everybody is asleep.

Best Answer

A little shame

a little pride

a desire to create

a desire to be accepted ...to entertain

toss in the rest of Maslows Hierarchy

past wreckage

future potential

frustration at getting old

some moderate to intense physical pain

the rest is too personal.

Best Answer

Aww :( I wish I could be you for a day so I can take your frustration away !

Best Answer

When I can be my wacky and true self It feels very good. When I have to put on that stiff face for the public I hate it!

Best Answer

I'm glad to know you like your real self :)

Best Answer

Thanks. I do love the real me. The me that the world wants me to be is what I hate.

Best Answer

numbish and anxious

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

long story........

Best Answer

I'll be listening if you'd like to talk in anytime :)

Best Answer

Thank you for your support. I am waiting to talk to a professional. Thanks again what a caring young man you are.

Best Answer

I'm a girl but thanks :)

Best Answer

lol x

Best Answer

amazing annoying fun (boring never ) it's quiet the life

Best Answer

Same here :D

Best Answer

A lot of potential for either bad or good.

Best Answer

I think it's good to hear :)

Best Answer

It's like having your arms restrained and your mouth covered when all you want to do is help this shattering world... A world you're visiting and feel estrange in... You see it all through its glass... While many others take it as a reflection... It's like trying to be Blue is a field of green... To separate and be yourself... But the world wants you to be the reflection... When you see no use....

I want to see a change..

Best Answer

That's so interesting :)

Best Answer

It has its moments of good and bad but when I have a good moment when everything I have endured seems to make more sense it bring tears to my eyes and a fealing of triumph in the pit of my soul. I will keep enduring those bad moments to make the good ones all the more passionate.

Best Answer

That's good ;)

Best Answer

like living in hell, where new scars are added every day for no reason. where pain is the only thing you know

Best Answer

Omg ! But why ?

Best Answer

beating, abused, molested the endless list of my own personal hell

Best Answer

That's terrible ! I'm sorry to hear this ! Look I'm here if you wanna talk about something

Best Answer

lucky....

Best Answer

Seems good :)

Best Answer

yup...it vl b really selfish of me to ask for more

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer