He was so into me since the day we met... now whenever i see him he ethier runs off, ignores me, insults me, gets me shots of tequila, and flirts with everyone apart from me..its like what? all my friends told me they didn't like him and i stuck up for him pretty much every time and this is the thanks i get!
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 13 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Hobbies

You certainly have a unique effect on boys

Best Answer

hahaha! lol not a great one... its just him though, he acts so weird around me, ya know?

Best Answer

He probably still likes you. Maybe you're too good looking. Try toning down the good looks and see what happens.

Best Answer

haha i can't help it! im going to avoid him at all costs for a bit.. because hes really affected my confidence. i felt like **** for a whole day because of him.

Best Answer

F@ck that bastard. Don't let him affect your confidence. That's bullsh!t. You're bad @ss and you don't need some stupid little boy to convince you of that.

Best Answer

thank you hermey! your a great person :)

Best Answer

well... just let me know if I need to come over there and slap that guy around.

Best Answer

i would love to throw a drink in his face... for me success is going to be my best form of revenge on him :)

Best Answer

i will better myself and make myself undeniably amazing... and he'll regret treating me bad!

Best Answer

that's a great answer! That's the best revenge there is.

Best Answer

I totally agree!

Best Answer

Maybe the act of conquering is much more pleasant than having the conquest. Maybe he got bored once you got interested.

Best Answer

He is tired of chasing and wants you to do the chasing now i guess.

Best Answer

but i hate doing the chasing... i want him to do it.

Best Answer

He's had enough of the B>S> or what he perceives as B>S>

Best Answer

whats B S?

Best Answer

You must have done something to offend him. Can you ask him straight out?

Best Answer

i did ask him. he said i said somthing he didn't like... but he won't tell me what it is!

Best Answer

Probably because he knows it will sound petty, but it bothered him anyway. You could say something like "Well, l'd like to know what l said that upset you, but l'm not going to keep bugging you." That way he knows if he really wants to tell you, now is the time. Later would be too late.

Best Answer

i think its too late.. i don't want to come off as an annoying naggy girl you know?

Best Answer

He got tired of chasing you. You played the game too long, he figured you weren't interested, and he gave up/lost interest. If you want him back then just be honest with him.

You like him. He liked you. You want him to keep chasing you. Then stop playing around and be direct with him.

Best Answer

maybe u strung him along until he gave up

Best Answer

do you really think?

Best Answer

do you play TOO hard to get

Best Answer

i did play pretty hard to get towards the beginning.. why?

Best Answer

Maybe he's a tad tired of chasing you with out getting anywhere. Even the mouse in the cage get's a treat when he hits the lever

Best Answer

Does he have a wife or girlfriend?

I had that happen once. It was like suddenly he hated me when at one time seemed so into me. After a few weeks he took me aside and asked me if I noticed his attitude had changed. Of course I said yes, and then he said he did a 360 because he HAD to because he and his ex had gotten back together and it was just easier on for him to convince himself he hated me. WEIRD!

Best Answer

maybe thats it... either way it doesn't make situation any better.

Best Answer

No it doesn't at all...it's immature behaviour.

Best Answer

i agree... hes actiing like a baby

Best Answer

The hunt is more fun than the kill. Move on to more interesting prey.

Best Answer

im not interestng prey anymore? :(

Best Answer

I never said guys were smart

Best Answer

my step brother is that slimy dude

Best Answer