Ok this guy is a talker and when i talk to him he don't give a chance to talk start yapping non-stopingly and when i try to say something he cut me there and start yapping again. He is so rude but i feel like he need a friend, i think he talks alot becuz he don't have some one to talk to. He is lonely and annoying, so i want to help him but i don't like him, he thinks i am his friend i feel like it's my responsibility to help him. I met a girl few days ago i don't have alot of free time. My question is what would you do if you were me ?
comlpicatedguy comlpicatedguy 18-21, M 11 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Parenting & Family

just sit him down and tell him "hey do not take this the wrong way but you talk over me a lot and I think its rude." talk for a short period of time and thats it. <br />
Then again he might think you are being mean but say it nicely and it should be ok. <br />
Shouldn't have to talk to him everyday though.

Best Answer

youre not doing him any favors spending time with him if you dont like him

Best Answer

Youre not responable for him. Tell him your going to spend more time with your girlfriend, and he is going to have to get out there or go online and make new friends. These type of people become too dependant on you, so you need to see him less and less until you dont see them anymore.

Best Answer

when people are depressed all they want to do is be alone that makes them even more depressed so get him out there to new people or get him into a club that interest him so he could meet new people or just get him real help.

Best Answer

You could shoot him in the head. That would fix all of his problems. It'd give you more problems, but you can't win them all.<br />
Some people are just depressed. You have to let that go. You can't save them all, and unless you've received training, you shouldn't try to save anyone.

Best Answer

Pay a ***** to him. You'll help him feel better again.

Best Answer