On New Year's Eve when my parents were fighting and she doesn't know who my dad is great....
Caitlinstar101 Caitlinstar101 13-15, F 25 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Parenting & Family

BIOLOGY isn't EVERYTHING hun :)

Best Answer

biologically, not the dad who spent his life with you.....don't be angry with her, it's not her fault for having a time of weakness after all, it did come out great, all of us have you!

Best Answer

So look at your dad right now and find the similarities

Best Answer

We both have blue eyes

Best Answer

Thats a start :)

Best Answer

And a finish

Best Answer

Have a son and watch him look identical :)

Best Answer

hmmm..?? well IF you ever find the ***** donor - thank him.. but go and give your DAD the biggest hug of his life, and tell him you love him. He obviously loves you! MUAH xoxox

Best Answer

Can you help me understand how that changes anything? I had a close friend in high school who went through the very same thing and I've never truly understood what the big deal was all about. I accept that it IS a big deal to you and was to her, but I don't understand it. You are still YOU regardless of who your biological father is. I can understand being curious, but beyond that I don't get it. Please help me understand if you can.

Best Answer

Doesn't stop you wondering though, does it?<br />
Talk to your mom when the time's right find out as much as you can.<br />
Remember your genetic father is just that!

Best Answer

What difference does it really make?...none at all...long as they are there for you...there were a lot times while I was growing up I wish I had other parents, everyone else's parents seemed nicer and more understanding...from the outside looking in...but all kids have gripes...it's human nature!! It is always something...

Best Answer

your dad is the one who raised you.. even if it's not biologically true. What has brought this to your attention anyway?

Best Answer

well your DAD is the one who cares for you and raised you... the person who gave you life...isn't here now.. I understand you probably have alot to think about and you're curious but the important thing is you have someone now.

Best Answer

Quite the revelation for a young lady to deal with but, your parents owe you the truth of who may be your dad and a DNA test.

Best Answer

well if he raised you, he's your dad. you don't want to look for some stranger and turn him into your father.

Best Answer

just go get your blood tested

Best Answer

Well. It is only a chance. It might also just be something your mom said when she was angry. Some people lie when they are angry.<br />
If the person you call dad has been a good father to you. He IS your dad. Nothing else matters.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for the best.

Best Answer

if this man loves you, and cares for you as a real dad would, you should consider him your real dad :)

Best Answer