Just some extra stats on her- -She has never dated before. Rare, I know. -She's a Pisces. -She's unusually quiet. -She is always very sweet to me when we're alone, but when we're near people, I'm not a twinkle in her eye. -Her best friend says she likes somebody else. -She has never told me the above(^) in person. -She understands me and tells me she "enjoys that I'm around". Sorry, it's really hard to describe her. D:
Andersfall Andersfall 16-17, M 10 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Shes planing to murder you.

Best Answer

Yes this, be careful.

Best Answer

with meatballs...

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I love you guys already.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Simple. Either talk to her about how you feel about her or don't.

Best Answer

The only way to really know for sure is to ask her. You dont have to ask her if she's into you necessarily, but maybe about this other guy she supposedly likes...this way if she likes this other person you get to find out about it( im assuming she's an honest person here) and decide to what to do afterward or if it turns out she doesnt, you can make a move.

Best Answer

She is shy. This is because at this point she is testing out relationships and seeing what she likes and dislikes. You should too. Just test out the relationship and see if you like it if she doesn't like it as much as you, it would be unfair for her to do something she doesn't feel comfortable with or doesn't want, making it so that you are in a relationship that is a lie. If she does like the relationship....you're lucky and should take every moment to appreciate that.

Best Answer

how old i she??

Best Answer

She's 15 going on 16, a year younger than I.

Best Answer

shes at a confusing age...i would say yes but shes worried about her friends...make a move come out and tell her what bad can come of it she could like you too...

Best Answer