He's liked me for a while and he asked me to go to the drive in tonight.. we've gone before. He's 35 though and I'm 21. Is that too much of a difference? I'm definitely not looking for anything serious and i highly doubt he is too..
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 13 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Community

Your asking this question,your not sure are you?

Best Answer

Go get your hair done by that gay hairdresser. ask him "do you have dad issues?". when he says yes then ask him "will your dad will ever change?" when he says no then ask him "can a daddy be a dad at the same time.?" he wont do your hair for free anymore after that im sure. you just got bit kid. what kind of fish was that? youre just tired of being dead arent you? btw that fish is a shark! hey i woke up at 4 this morning my time and 1 your time. i didn't see the bottom comment on my mobile in bed. i assumed it was an older dude. have fun with that guy. you don't play and you make them respect you. that's all that matters. personally my previous answer was a joke. i was trying to say stay away from the older ones like 40 or over. even this guy is too old but you'll charm the **** out of you. if he has cash flow then let him spend it on you. have a great day.

Best Answer

Nah, my dad is like 15 years older than my step mom xD

Best Answer

No, thats not too much of a difference. Just remember to keep your wits about you and don't do anything you don't want to do.

Best Answer

Having fun is one thing, but more should be out of the question. He wont fit in with your friends you dont have the same lifestyles, you didnt experience what he did, hes been through alot more then you and it will come out at some point and issues from that will arise. Your just begaining life and hes already living it. HOWEVER being friends and things .. that is cool but it should be kept as that and he needs to know that.

Best Answer

I was 37 when I met my ex gf who was 19.

Best Answer

What? Don't go if you don't want to have fun.

Best Answer

Take it easy... ;)

Best Answer