insearchofmylove insearchofmylove 31-35, M 13 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If physicists had limited themselves to work of obvious practical importance, we would be currently studying the behavior of steam boilers. But they don't, and we benefit as a civilization from the by-products that result from our natural curiosity. You do know that Viagra was an accidental discovery, right?

Best Answer

That's a question for Dr. Sheldon Cooper don't you think??

Best Answer

Yes, but I hoped his assistants may have been masquerading as some nondescript individuals in here and pick my question up

Best Answer

Lol...Is he still working with Zazzy?

Best Answer

What, precisely, is a "God particle"?

Best Answer

Electrons, protons, neutrons and now bosons. Before some bum named it a boson, it was called the 'God particle' - an un-named particle that was supposed to be the reference point for life on earth. so, the boson, the bum, the ape and then us

Best Answer

So this boson is alive?

Best Answer

Presuming life evolved from a boson, it should be capable of life. Or atleast capable of electro-chemical reaction to produce life.

Best Answer

I was wondering that as well..they didnt really say, did they?

Best Answer

Standard operating procedure: 'This will help a lot to science and to mankind in general'!!!!

Best Answer

Are the libs screaming that it looks like obama?<br />
yea I had to be a ****, but its just who the **** I am. <br />
ENJOY THE CRASH!!!

Best Answer

They said it it would take several years of study to know but the results should be interesting.

Best Answer

It all goes back to man's unending quest to understand his origins

Best Answer

Some individual / group of individuals' pet project. I don't really care which ape I evolved from. It doesn't help me in my job!

Best Answer

There are many people who are more inquisitive in nature. Sorry if it doesn't help you much.

Best Answer

Its total meaningless crap. Complete waste of money and time. Now their bullshit will be spewed all over.

Best Answer

It validates the Standard model.. .. not very practical to you and me.

Best Answer

Supposedly it is the mechanism by which mass is manifest.

Best Answer