You said it my dear!<br />
They have to make back their money.

Best Answer

you'd think it'd be cheaper just to go get one of those kiddos and march em around to everyone's door....bet they'd get more donations that way.

Best Answer

irks me saw a new program on large charity based donations, estimated that only 0.32/$1 donated was actually going towards the cause. I just don't see why ppl continue to donate to places they know aren't distributing things properly. No common sense to that.

Best Answer

I agree with you's.

Best Answer

I think that they should go to people's doors and offer them something in return for life long or at least a year long of paying to whatever charity

Best Answer

Because non-profit groups can be hugely profitable for those who run them and those who raise funds for them.

Best Answer

It is interesting, while I do not mind donating, I do ob<x>ject to giving someone my money so they can have salary larger than mine.

Best Answer

I'm wondering why they never ask for food donations? If these little ones are starving...we should be sending them clothing and food.

Best Answer

Shipping, no body takes food stuff for dollars when shipping. But, some of those places use 80% of what they take in for Admin costs and salaries.

Best Answer

odd since most proclaim to be non profit organizations. Ugh...I just know, I hate those commericals...they're as bad as the starving pet commercials...and completely screw up my television experience half the time.

Best Answer

Yeah that's what they should do then send money to build water pumps and stuff like that

Best Answer

Oooo, forgot the pet commercials, they are really hard core. Non-Profit just means they don't have any money left over

Best Answer