yah u should totally do him

Best Answer

i think he finds you attractive. i have no idea if he likes you.

Best Answer

Sorry but this question proves beyond a reasonable doubt that GIRLS ARE CLUELESS!!!!!<br />
Honey... Boys don't ask you for your number because they like to collect phone numbers of girls they hate. Ok. And if you caught him starring at you that should say somthing to you. <br />
I mean ok this guys starring at me and he asked me for my phone number but golly gosh gee I just don't know??? Does he like me?? Well guess not. <br />
Come on girls WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

As an adult male, I see this from a wider perspective. Don't put too much stock in this, especially at your age. He might like you but he might not.<br />
Let me explain. When a guy asks a girl for her number, he's not necessarily thinking about calling her. He might be doing it just to prove to himself that he can do it or to show his friends that he did it. It may bring him prestige with his friends for him to show them your phone number. The next time anyone asks if you can give your number to somebody else, tell them to tell the person who wants your number to come to you and ask directly. If he's too shy to do it himself, he doesn't deserve your number. Remember that you're the one in control of who gets to be your special someone. Be selective and demand that they show maturity and self-confidence.<br />
He might also be shy and never call because he's too nervous. He might call you as a back-up plan in case his main squeeze is unavailable when he calls her. But if all goes well, he'll call you and be a perfect gentleman with you, respecting you and seriously get to know you without getting all physical with you. That's what we're all hoping will happen.<br />
Still, don't read too much into it. Let's see what he does now that he has your number. If he calls, be cautious and play hard-to-get. If he has to work a little to get you, he'll appreciate you more. If he gives up too easily, it means he wasn't serious about you after all, if that's what you were hoping for.

Best Answer

we are 14, i don't want to "go to go to bed yet"haha dont want to end up like my friend, prego at 15

Best Answer

I made a correction and removed the reference to bed. I forgot to check your age before writing this the first time. I don't want to tell you too much before you really need to know it. :)

Best Answer

Yes, of course hun. He wants to talk more to you...that's for sure. Do you like him?

Best Answer

Either that or he wants to call you some day....???

Best Answer