so we have a complicated history together...anyway he used to treat me really like his s'ex toy now hes become really caring and attentitive to my needs, why the sudden change? its a welcome change even so hahaha :)
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 20, 2013 in Romance & True Love

dont listen to them. at that age its possible the change could be genuine and hes prob matured. besides it doesnt matter, your gonna stick it out anyway. you should write a blog about it...god knows you have been asking so many Qs!!!

Best Answer

thank you sweetie :)

Best Answer

If he never cared about you before, it's unlikely to be a genuine change. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but I will say to be careful.

Best Answer

i know hes always cared in his way...

Best Answer

It sounds to me like you should leave him. He treated you poorly in the beginning and regardless of his improvement you should be aware of your own feelings.. what I mean in saying that is that you feel that you were wronged by him and as such you are always going to expect this behavior. It sounds like you are asking this question because you are skeptical of the reasons for his change. I encourage you to do whatever makes you happy, but a healthy relationship is built on trust.

Best Answer

I would likely approach with caution. It could be he realized the error of his ways. I don't know. It could also be a ploy to get into your pants, regardless of whether you told him you were going to wait until marriage for sex.

Best Answer

don't worry I have my head screwed on tightly

Best Answer

Good for you. If you do continue with this guy, do so with both eyes wide open. I wish you the best of luck going forward.

Best Answer

thank you darling...

Best Answer

makes no sense. he used you like a sex toy , yet you say your not having sex till your married?

Best Answer

he would treat me lik his play toy bt we haven't done it know. not that its any of yur business...

Best Answer

He is still using you.

Best Answer