Please respect yourselves first before you wonder why guys 'are only after one thing'.
SuperWomanFly SuperWomanFly 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 9 in Parenting & Family

yes so true and only a woman can tell it like it is . What is amazing is people will be more upset with you for saying it than they are at the women doing it . its a sad fact of life .

Best Answer

I'm tired of people calling each other ******.

To be honest u can say what u like and have ur opinion no matter how long Uve been on here be it a month or a year.

In the first day of me being on here I was racially abused and privately messaged by 4 people being asked to perform sexual favours. Yes, I did report all of them.

What do u say to those guys? What about them? Why didn't u write something about them?

I find that some people judge women because they find it easy to as they judge each other all the time.

Are u giving advise? Judging? And was it constructive? No

Best Answer

People have to be them selves. Lighten up.

Best Answer

Hell yeah don't be whoring around here, there are children present. They have websites for you

Best Answer

A member since January 13th, and I am sure you have not explored a lot, just stuck to your favourite theme.

Not even here a month and you JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE.

I suggest you change your attitude and get more information under your belt on other themes, and experiences, stop judging others, and if you do not like what is written, JUST LEAVE!

Best Answer

This isn't a post on judging people. This is only something everybody realizes on staying online here. And I have explored other experiences, don't think that I haven't just because I didn't think adding myself to the experience was more important at that moment than reading what others had to say. I don't mind people having a lil fun here. All I mean is that they're setting themselves up to being treated as sexual objects, and that's tiring to see.
Sorry to upset you sir, but funny how this is a guy's complaint and worry over if I moralise your friends on here.
Have a good day you.

Best Answer

I am 68, and I have been reading rubbish here for three or four years, and also some very good articles.
I still learn a lot and after all this time, which IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BE SO JUDGEMENTAL.
For instance have you read articles about disabled people who want sex.
Old people who want sex.
Sex is life.
Have you read about the nudist population who are not constantly fornicating but just being naked.
About the people who are being abused by their partners in one way or another.
Three weeks is not long enough to give a verdict.
The only thing you can give a verdict is on E.P. and the way the site is being messed up by the GEEKS.
They have made this site into an abomination computer wise and there are now more technical faults all the time than anything else.
Have a good day also, and I will watch the storm damage here fall apart.

Best Answer

true, i agree :)

Best Answer

People respecting themselves and others seems to be in short supply these days

Best Answer

WOW you have been here 1 MONTH and you are already a qualified expert

Best Answer