Sometimes I feel like I'm in between 2 parts of a movie, having to watch the commercials, all stating they have the best products XD Pfft, I wish I could just skip 'm and move on to the next chapter =p
kimmy159 kimmy159 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in EP

Oh yes... I oft' wish I could skip to when I'm around 30~

Best Answer

Sure... wakes you up in 50 years, granny? Omg you look......ummm *crosses finger behind back* gorgeous .... with all the wrinkles and white hair.

Oh what's that? Your teeth have fallen off as well?

Lol

Best Answer

Uhu Uhu, and the best part is, you'd still be older and look exactly the same mwahahah =p

Best Answer

Oh dear, I didn't think of that :P
But I still have my teeth :D

Best Answer

Not if I kick them out for making such a comment! =p (just kidding of course;-))

Best Answer

Even if you weren't joking, you wouldn't have the muscle to do it lol

Best Answer

Are you challenging me mister Mohammed? I would NOT be sure of that if I were you. I used to go arching with my dad for years, these muscles are well developped because of that!

Best Answer

Oh I wouldn't challenge you, not right now in the least, simply because all you have to do is sneeze at me for me to fall at this minute lol

Best Answer

Now is the time to attack mwahahah :-P I never claimed to play fair you know :-D

Best Answer

Hahaha, attacking an injured man huh? :P well....... Bring it on! *runs....err....limbs very slowly ,and hides* lol

Best Answer

Yea, skip just past the part where my entire life flashes before me.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I HOPE I DIE BEFORE I GET OLD.

Best Answer

Well, Older doesn't necessairely have to be 'old' lol. You're only old when you feel old =D

Best Answer

Nah youth is age mainly. After a time pep settle down body goes weaker.

Best Answer

Yeah like the rest of it... Wake me up when i am dead, :)))

Best Answer

You do realize that is very contracting right?

Best Answer

Contradicting =)* *not enough coffee* lol

Best Answer