ilovepinkglitter ilovepinkglitter 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

We've always eaten early between usually between 12 and 2 ... dates back to when I was little ... first church, then off to grandma and grandpa's house for an hour or so of prep then eat then visit the rest of the afternoon, another leftover meal at 6:30 or so then home

Best Answer

Just about what I'm going to be doing then probably a walk downtown.

Best Answer

Ooh cool ssounds fun! Hope you have a great day!

Best Answer

my sister does and since im with her for the day guess that means me to

Best Answer

hehe cool well I hope you have a great thanksgiving

Best Answer

Noon is the best time to have a big meal. It gives you time to digest it and work off some of it before bedtime. Going to bed with a full stomach is not healthy.

Best Answer

Yea thats true

Best Answer

A lot of people celebrate it as a late lunch, us included. now that 'shopping' has become a part of this holiday designed to give thanks, people want to rush off to stores for deals or have to work. Capitalism trumps family in this country.

Best Answer

hehe true

Best Answer

so you probably can smell the turkey cooking?

Best Answer

Oh yea!! so I'm all hungry from the moment I wake up till I can finally eat,I have about 5 more hours :/

Best Answer

The anticipation is almost, but not quite, as the dinner! Enjoy, and give thanks!

Best Answer

hehe thanks! Hope you have a great thanksgiving day,or a great day whatever it is you may be doing today,may it be great :)

Best Answer