At least that's what they claim on Animal Planet and they must know the truth--it's run by animals, isn't it?
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 7 Answers Jul 14, 2012

They're cute..also, "It is not a mass suicide but the result of their migratory behavior. Driven by strong biological urges, some species of lemmings may migrate in large groups when population density becomes too great. Lemmings can swim and may choose to cross a body of water in search of a new habitat. In such cases, many may drown if the body of water is so wide as to stretch their physical capability to the limit. This fact combined with the unexplained fluctuations in the population of Norwegian lemmings gave rise to the misconception."

Best Answer

Right--but they don't get depressed and throw themselves off cliffs to end it all. LOL Of course, they COULD all be CIA test subjects on LSD who thought they could fly.

Best Answer

Whenever in doubt, resort to plan B - The CIA and LSD experiments.

Best Answer

Yup. They even admit it.

Best Answer

Though they still deny the lemming part.

Best Answer

Lemming check on that before I answer

Best Answer

i don't know. is it true?

Best Answer

LOL ! I'm sensing a theme here...

Best Answer

The small mammals shall inherit the Earth--so be nice to us?

Best Answer

OMG, Ernie. You have ruined my who day!

Best Answer